Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on July 3, 2014
You know these are solid jeans before you even open the sealed black plastic bag. When they arrived, I was surprised by how heavy the bag felt for jeans. Even though these are distressed jeans you don't fear these ripping anytime soon. They are heavy and strong.

To help people get the right sizing, I will add my comments. These are slim jeans but not skinny jeans.

I wear size 33/32 for every type of pants. In almost every case, the fit is perfect around the wait with dress pants always staying the same and jeans giving a little (stretching). I end up needing a belt after awhile, but I like belts for fashion sense anyway. These jeans were exactly the same for waist size. A perfect fit right out of the bag. The length was another story. I guess it is "in" to wear slim jeans with the bottom of the pants rolled up once or twice, and with these, you would have ample space. I would say that these are more like 33/34 and that is ok with me but if these were dress pants they would be going back. For anyone who has the same fit for all their pants, 33/32 in my case - I would probably want 33/31 and I highly doubt that is a size option. 33/30 would probably be a perfect fit just touching the tops of my shoes... that is how much extra length is available in these pants. I am an older guy and I don't want to roll up the bottom of my pants and I can manage. These are low riding on the hips and tighter in the thighs just as expected. If you have a slimmer figure with bigger thighs like me, they have a nice tight fit in the thighs and getting looser from the knees down with a tighter fit at the ankles. If you know you size, I would definitely think twice about the length unless you want to fold these up at the bottom.

Great quality, thick and strong, great distressed look and fit. You get what you pay for...
on June 24, 2014
I have worn several pair of Diesels since the late 1980s. The Safado is one of my favorite cuts ever, however; it is for a specific body type and depends on what one looks for in jeans. I'm 6-1 and fit. I have long legs. These pants fit great. They have enough stretch that they never pull. They have enough that they don't stretch out after a few hours and not fit. I've worn them several days without a belt and it was only after six or seven days of wearing that I needed a belt. This is key for me with jeans. These fit medium to low and lower as one wears them between washings. The fit is tight in the thighs and them tapers from the knee. The bottom is a slimmer opening which I love. They look better as one wears them between washings. I wash them as little as possible and I highly suggest washing them on gentle cycle in addtion to cold and inside out. I've thrown them in the sink with woolite and prefer to do that were it not for time constraints.
My one issue with Diesel is that it is not necessarily made in Italy anymore. Nothing beats a good pair of pants made in Italy. They started making them in Romania and the fit was a bit different, in general, with all Diesel. I'm glad they are still made in the EU. I hated seeing these go outside of Italy. However, once I learned the newer fits, the Romanian made Diesel was still pretty good. Now I see these are being made in Morocco. I fear the fit is going to be different and the quality not as it was. This being said, I do not know.
These are great jeans if you are looking for something a big snug but stretchy. They tend to fit tighter in the thigh area than the waist and a lot of people have problems with that. I personally like it. They feel great out of the box. I have had several pair and do the most to not wear them in as they are already designed to be such.
on September 2, 2014
Very well made, but a bit larger then I'd expected. I tried washing them a couple of times. Still requires a belt. If I'm paying $200 bucks for jeans, I want to love them.
on July 30, 2014
ITS NOT FIRST DIESEL JEANS IM BUYING, BUT THIS PAIR IS SOMETHING!!! DEFENTLY RECOMMEND TO ANYONE WHO WANTS LOOK GOOD!
on November 22, 2015
Low rise did not fit well. length was longer than ordered
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 24, 2015
Good
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 25, 2015
Did no like the fabric.
on November 27, 2014
Ok
on December 8, 2014
its good ,but 30/100 off when i get it
0Comment0 of 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse