5.0 out of 5 stars Steve
Published 20 months ago by Stephen J.

3.0 out of 5 stars One Size Up & Still Too Small
Published 5 months ago by David A. Hershey

3.0 out of 5 stars One Size Up & Still Too Small, October 2, 2014
Nice stretch fabric that breathes okay. Says dry clean only on product description, but no care label on shirt, that I could find. I washed the thing, hung dry, and had no problem. I ordered one size up and the shoulders, point to point, are 1" small. The rest fits snug on me. I am 6'0" 185lbs 41" chest and typically large in Diesel (medium in US). I might try it again and get xl this time. Good product, but not great...to me it's not worth full retail of $88.

5.0 out of 5 stars Steve, June 26, 2013
This polo looks amazing! It's soft, it's cool, and it accents perfectly to anyone with an athletic build. Primo addition to any man's summer wardrobe. Only concern is for those who like loose fitting clothes. This polo is form fitting. I'm 5-11 160lbs with a 37 in chest. The small works perfect for me however some might not feel comfortable with the standard diesel euro fit. So it all depends on how you like your clothes to fit. Fitting vs lose...You decide.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice style but is unusually thick material for Diesel and ..., February 14, 2015
Amazon Customer "georgename" (Mountain View, CA United States) - See all my reviews
Nice style but is unusually thick material for Diesel and makes me feel too warm. Diesels often run small and this one even more so. Good quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, February 16, 2015