Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Diesel Men's Thavar-Ne Slim Carrot-Leg Jean 0606C
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 8, 2015
Perfect
on July 27, 2014
This is not the size I purchased it"s too short .i ordered the size 34#32 .this is very disappointing cause I can"t return it cause I live in Egypt & I already paied the customs for it .& to return it will cost me much.
on December 19, 2014
Good, but you can tell these aren't jeans. I have another pair of the jogg jeans and they actually look like jeans.
on October 12, 2014
Very Beautiful .
on September 11, 2014
I received a pair of these Jogg jeans that were supposed to be 34X32 but the length was actually 30. I have a few pairs of Diesel jeans in 32 length and in comparison these look like they are cropped jeans. I agree with the previous posting with respect to incorrect length.