5.0 out of 5 stars Look Good, Feel Good
Published 8 months ago by Geo

2.0 out of 5 stars Ordered the right size but are snug
I didn't enjoy the fit of these. The legs tend to "ride up" and are not the most comfortable. I wear them but these have quickly become my "backup" pair.
Published 9 months ago by M. Askar

2.0 out of 5 stars Ordered the right size but are snug, May 18, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as all the hype says, May 1, 2013
With all the stellar reviews I had hoped these would be the 'be all, end all' to boxer briefs. No, their not. Pretty nice fit, snug on the legs but after wearing for a while, the leg holes get loose, which lets the legs ride up resulting in wedgies. Meh, no better than Hanes or that sort.

5.0 out of 5 stars Look Good, Feel Good, June 29, 2014
This review is from: Diesel Men's Kory Two-Pack Boxer Trunk (Apparel)
This review is for the black ones only. These boxers are amazing. They look great and feel great when on. The material is soft and feels comfortable, and the diesel logo spread around the waistband make them look even better. Not sure what the story is behind these but I think these are the original design. This is the only site I've managed to find this particular style on and because I live in the UK, I can only order these boxers from this website and the American version of Amazon. The price however worked out cheaper than buying the standard ones in the UK despite the fact that I also had to pay for shipping! These are well worth the price and the item arrived much earlier than expected. Overall I would recommend getting the black ones as they look and feel good. The others not so much, as I own a pair of the light blue ones and they feel looser and tend to loosen around the leg area. The black ones are the best and I would highly recommend getting them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fancy, May 3, 2014
I love these boxer trunks. As a girl who purchased these for myself, these are SUPER comfy and fit nice. Tight around my bum and doesn't make my thighs feel like little sausages. Overall, I plan on buying other colors too. Very lovely pair, holds up well in the wash too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fit, February 12, 2014
These are very comfortable, they look good on and are not too expensive. Will definitely get some more of these.

4.0 out of 5 stars Men's Diesel, November 14, 2013
I love this underwear and your price are so much cheaper then the actual retail store itself. I never thought before to look on Amazon. Now I know where to shop for alot of clothes first. Thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great feel. Great fit, September 4, 2013
These fit amazing. All day comfort. Would recommend to anyone looking for great underwear at the perfect price. Did not disappoint

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit for size 34 waist., September 3, 2013
These wear very comfortable in both fit and feel. And nice for a night out which deserves something classier than regular hanes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this ones!, July 12, 2013
I never tried Diesel underwear, and I though I should, so buy this ones, and I'm thinking on buying some more. Great underwear

4.0 out of 5 stars Not made for the well endowed, November 23, 2014
This is a good product if I were a little smaller in the package area, I woke up with a lil morning friend popping up and it tore a lil bit ofthe front stitching other than that comfortable material great waistband and good length not super long were they get stretched out and look like saggy boxers

Diesel Men's Kory Two-Pack Boxer Trunk