4.0 out of 5 stars Not exactly what I expected...
Published on September 11, 2011 by Cougarbait33

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't Fit Exactly Like The Other Zatiny
They are a good pair of jeans, but it is more relaxed fit rather than slim, compared to the other Zatiny jeans.
Published 21 months ago by James

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Not exactly what I expected..., September 11, 2011
Cougarbait33 (Knoxville, Tennessee) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Diesel Men's Zatiny Slim Micro-Bootcut Jean 0088Z (Apparel)
I'm a big fan of Diesel jeans and have several pairs. I expected these to be a grayish color, but they are actually a very dark blue. That was OK, even though it wasn't what I expected, but the particular pair that I got seem to be slightly oversized. I don't know if I'd recommend ordering down a size to everyone, but I'm normally a 33x34 in Diesel and I'm returning these for a pair of 32s.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pair of diesels, ignore the ironed crease in the photo, August 20, 2011
Love the feel of diesel's denim, and this dark color means these jeans can be dressed up or down. Very odd photo used for these jeans on Amazon: the front crease completely disappears after the first washing (which I'm perfectly happy with). Ironed jeans seem very odd to me, unless maybe you'll be wearing boots and a cowboy hat as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite pair of jeans, March 16, 2012
Sean (Orange County, CA) - See all my reviews
I bought a pair of these about 4 years ago and am reordering another pair now. The color is a very dark blue and goes well with anything. The boot cut is very close to a straight fit, but enough of a boot cut that it looks good with shoes/boots. Out of all the designer pairs of jeans and washes I own, this is one that always seems to be on my daily rotation.

Sizing:
The waist is pretty much on target with this wash, so if you wear a 30 get a 30, but there is enough room to size down if you do want a tighter fit.

For example my waist in other brands:
Gap jeans: 28-29
Rock and Republic: 30
Levis: 29-30
Diesel: 29
True Religion: 28
Seven: 29

4.0 out of 5 stars I like these but..., June 17, 2013
..the material is a bit stiff. I'm washing them often trying to get them to soften up. I would say they are about a 3.5 to a 4 star jean and this is mostly because I wish the material was softer. They are dark- at night I would suspect they look close to black. With more washing I'm sure they will lighten a bit. I like the slight flare at the bottom.

I'm 5 ft 7 155 lbs and got the 31/30. I had to hem the bottoms as Diesels alwwwwways run long. They are a good jean for when you are trying to do a dressier night. You could couple them with a slim fitting sport jacket for a good look. They are a bit snugger than I'd like right now in the crotch but Diesels have a tendency to get bigger over time so I'm hoping in 6 months they'll be a bit roomier.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jeans, bought another pair later., July 5, 2013
Artyom Ivanov (Saint Petersburg, Russia) - See all my reviews
This jeans look very classy and can be combined with formal shoes. Very good denim, cloth for pockets could be better.

5.0 out of 5 stars My only jeans, September 10, 2014
It's hard to find a good fitting 28 x 34 pair of jeans (which it my typical size) I've found that the Diesel denim actually runs a little long so I can perfectly fit these. It is for that reason I have memorized all of the sizing and color options and now have 5 pair in rotation.

They tend to develop holes in the pockets. The black pocket material is cool, but I've got patches in most of mine now.
For me anyway they also tend to wear out in the crotch around the same time as developing pocket holes. When I was younger my jeans would first loose their darkness then wear out, now I wash inside out and dump a bucket of ice in the wash to get it extra cold only wash about when they are really dirty (I'm serious, don't wash them more often than every other month).

I don't know why, but my first pair were made in Italy. Others have all been made elsewhere. Quality is equal but they lack the tricolore on the belt line and it's kind of cool having Italian denim...

Great jeans.

5.0 out of 5 stars Product Description Lacks Adequate Detail, January 12, 2012
We'd be far better served if they just took a picture of the tags.

This is real simple - these are in fact "ZATINY 0088Z Bootcut Spring Summer 12" (description from Diesel website) with the super cool (not) front crease added by how the pants are folded/packed/shipped. And that's it really, you either like the ZANITY fit or you dont and you should probably figure that out at the brick-and-mortar before you buy something online. That said the fit is 100% consistent to my other Zanity jeans in all aspects - again you like the fit or you don't. The material is dark and medium stiff which I like but not as heavy as some of the less dark Zanity jeans I own.

If you like Zanity don't hesitate because Diesel.com runs them for 150 USD, pretty significant delta.

4.0 out of 5 stars pants pants pants!, May 15, 2014
Fits great around the waste and thigh. They're a lot longer than I expected. The color is a dark grey almost blue wash. They seem to be of quality denim. Don't know if I'd pay 150 for a pair of jeans again. It's a one time thing for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Diesel..., March 31, 2014
I think I said enough right?! Diesel the name is premium yet economical. The jean are dress but casual! Dress up or down but quality and style all there. I get compliments all the time and that says much when they just appear to be a dark blue denim jean. You will not be disappointed. The boot cut it perfect.. Just wide enough!

5.0 out of 5 stars Diesel jeans, March 20, 2014
This pair of jeans arrived promptly and fit me perfectly. They were wide enough and the color is a nice dark blue

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›