5.0 out of 5 stars Good jeans
These jeans are expensive, but I figured that they would last more than 10 years.
Published on December 13, 2011 by The Photographer

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, Diesel has gone downhill
Published 19 months ago by Anya

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, Diesel has gone downhill, March 4, 2013
This review is from: Diesel Men's Zatiny Slim Micro-Bootcut Jean 008AT (Apparel)
I ordered these for my husband who mainly wears Diesel jeans. If you KNOW the fit & wear Diesel jeans a lot, you will know that these ones suck (says my husband). He said that they were not slim-fitting enough and were way too short for his inseam (34"). These are NOT for tall guys. He tried the same ones on in the store and they fit the same, so these are not knock-offs like we originally suspected (and one other reviewer). BUT these jeans are not made in Italy and are made in Indonesia instead. After seeing the poor fit this again made us think they were fakes, but the people at the Diesel store said that this is where they "expanded" their production to because of "high demand". Whatever, they just wanted the cheap labor and are creating a cheaper product instead. You no longer get the Italian colors stitched onto the waistband like the more high quality Diesels. Don't get these jeans if you are tall and want the long slim fit of your old Diesels. We returned both pairs he tried.

1.0 out of 5 stars Possibly Knockoffs?, January 16, 2013
I wore these a moderate amount, and didn't wash them unnecessarily or incessantly. But they still managed to come apart at the crotch. I didn't even get a year out of jeans I didn't wear on a daily basis. I've had other pairs of Diesel Jeans and never had this issue, but all of those were purchased directly from Diesel.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good jeans, December 13, 2011
I am satisfied with the fit, length, waste, and the color. These are my first low rise slim jeans. They are not too slim and fit well. I'm going to try to get Thalen Kane to pair them with something in the next Casual Style for Men novel :). I was surprised that they look like the picture. Usually the model pictures way better than the actual product.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE 'EM!!, April 5, 2014
At a time when clothing designers are trying to keep the short fat man out of their pants, the Zatiny has made it so that a man of my shape can wear high-quality jeans. I can finally tuck those lousy Levis away in the back of my closet and throw away my burlap sack with leg holes. I'm a Diesel man, folks. A frumpy Diesel man, but a Diesel man.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fit well, March 13, 2014
I usually buy diesel jeans from the diesel store which is 80 miles from me. I normally don't buy clothes off line but thought I try it out. The jeans fit well and I like them very much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, January 19, 2014
These are my favorite jeans. I've been buying this style for 5+ years. The quality still seems about the same and the fit is perfect.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great pants!, January 18, 2014
I've gone to the mall and I loved looking at the Diesel jeans. Great pants, but their pants are like 180 bucks. So I searched amazon and found these pants. 126 dollars is a lot easier to stomach. These pants are high quality and are worth the price. I wish they had it in more sizes, but I had the pants altered to fit me properly so it's all good. Looks great, but it's important to note that the picture online makes the pants looks lighter in color than they actually are. They'll fade in time, so I didn't get worked up over that. Enjoy!

1.0 out of 5 stars The size is too small. i need one size up at least, December 31, 2013
my regular size is 31 but it turns out that in this model in need 32 or more . ..

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, December 29, 2013
They fit perfectly with an exception of the length of the pants. I thought he needed 32s but I should have ordered 30s.
Other than that, both me and hubby love the jeans! Fast shipping too.

5.0 out of 5 stars I am a huge fan, November 17, 2013
They fit cool. I like the pattern on the back pocket. Button fly is cool, except when you are wearing a belt and have to pee. They are expensive, but way cooler than Levi.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›