Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Diesel Men's Safado Regular Slim Straight-Leg Jean 0816P
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on April 28, 2016
Didn't feel like authentic Diesel jeans. I have four other pairs, none fit like this. Too small. I would actually guess these are knock-offs, or fake Diesels made in China. Did not feel like all the other diesel jeans I own. Sent them back 1 day later.
UPDATE: I just bought a real pair of Diesel's from the Diesel store, and now I am positive these Amazon ones are fake imitation knock-offs.
on December 16, 2013
The delivery was as stated. However I normaly wear a 32 to 33 in Jeans. I bought the 33-34 and they were very tight has to send them back. In this case I think that a 36 may have fit. The legs are very skinny. That being said. They were well made and had that heavy durable meterial. bottom up fly. I gave them a 4 out of 5 because they did not fit. I wish they did becase as said they were a realy nice pair of jeans. If you hve really skinny legs they will look great on you. They just were not made for me. I would recommond the jeans to all. By the way, To send them back was easy and refunded within a week. Thank you Amazon......
on April 24, 2014
I always buy Diesel Jeans now because they make a W31 L30 Jean which fits me perfectly, although I do have to ordered them from the USA because Australian Stores only stock a W30 L32 or a W32 L32, they do not seem to stock the W31 L30 jeans.
on May 8, 2014
The fit works great for my body type, tall and skinny. Always hard to find nice jeans that come in a longer leg. I have them in the dark indigo color too, which is stretchy, this material definitely is not, much more of a raw denim feel,
on January 27, 2015
I am usually a 32 waist x 34 leg. I ordered three pairs of Safado Jeans in different washes/styles.
All three fitted differently. I ended up with (1) 31 x 32, (1) 32 x 32, and (1) 32 x 34.
Amazing! But I love the jeans.
on January 31, 2014
I got what I was afraid of... This Diesel Jeans was too small. I honeslty thought that it was going to be a "loose" as you see it in the picture, specially at the waist/hip area, but it's actually the part where it's the tightest...
on November 20, 2013
The jeans did not fit my thighs, and the jeans are not soft or stretchy at all. They are very thick, and sturdy. Some people like that in the jeans, but I prefer more of a stretched, and light feel. Rated three stars because it didn't work for me, but it could really work for you. Just not my style. The jeans and style is very nice though.
on July 3, 2014
Pretty much love these jeans and the wash. Fit as expected for Diesel brand jeans. Good thick denim that doesn't give a lot at first, but have to mold to your body over time. Great jeans
on May 29, 2015
I Always purchase this style of Diesel jeans, however in ordering my Diesel jeans through Amazon I've found the sizes to vary greatly from what I expect from Diesel.
on February 28, 2016
I'm a big fan of Diesel jeans. Always the good quality but a little long for the 30 Inseam jeans for a short guy like me(5'5"). So i had to return it.

See 1 answered question