Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on May 14, 2015
when I wear these awesome Italian jeans, all the women want me and all the guys wanna be like me:) great color, fit, after several months they still look new. why do diesel jeans cost 4X more than other jeans? Because they should: you get what you pay for. buy these; you won't regret it.
on October 30, 2014
The jeans can be dressed up or down. The denim is nice and thick. It's the quality you'd expect from a Diesel product or the jean that cost $220. They will certainly last but the fit is where the money is. The only reason I continue to buy them is the fit. I'm a runner, athletic type so these are great for my body type. I have a 28/29 waist so I go with 30 because it's more comfortable in the legs.
on December 15, 2015
Bought a 32w, they arrived large for a 32w, after one week they stretched to a 34w. Completely unwearable. Frankly for $220 pair of jeans I expect more.

I like skinny jeans so I'm not apposed to a tight thigh, but these are super tight, then have this saggy waist area. It's like these jeans are made for tall people with long chicken legs and a fat gut. I tried these on in the store they fit great. Buy them on amazon they fit horrible. Cause? Reject stock is being sold on Amazon. What an expensive let down.
on February 19, 2014
The first pair of safado's I tried and was unsuccessful. Loved the color but the thigh just couldnt make it. Hated returning these but there was no working this one out. Wanted a slim straight got a slim slim.
on January 14, 2014
My first pair ordedred were too big. Because these are low rise I had to drop a size on both the waist and the length below my regular size. The replacement pair fit snugly but nicely. My Mavi Zach low rise jeans were OK in my normal size but not the Diesels. Don't know if this is true with all Diesel jeans but it was with the Safado's.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 28, 2014
The jeans fit perfect. Well constructed high quality as usual with Diesel.++++ I always recommend you first try on the jeans at a Diesel/department store near you to see what style best fits your body. Then, purchase on amazon for a discounted price.
on October 30, 2014
This jean is too long for being 28 x 30, actual size was 28 x 32
on September 30, 2014
Did not like the jeans at all. The pic shows a completely different color. i got a much darker shade of blue. And it was a gift for someone in UAE.
on April 17, 2015
The waste was perfect, but the length was no where near 30". I had to have about 3-4" tailored off of these, so be aware.
on December 7, 2014
The pants were not definitely 31 large so i have to take them to the tailor. Other than that the stile is great.

JC