5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars
Perfect quality, perfect fit, fully recommended
Published 4 months ago by Javier Reyes

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small
I got what I was afraid of... This Diesel Jeans was too small. I honeslty thought that it was going to be a "loose" as you see it in the picture, specially at the waist/hip area, but it's actually the part where it's the tightest...
Published 9 months ago by andrewx83

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 7, 2014
Perfect quality, perfect fit, fully recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty much love these jeans and the wash, July 3, 2014
Pretty much love these jeans and the wash. Fit as expected for Diesel brand jeans. Good thick denim that doesn't give a lot at first, but have to mold to your body over time. Great jeans

5.0 out of 5 stars Safado is definitely my fit., May 8, 2014
The fit works great for my body type, tall and skinny. Always hard to find nice jeans that come in a longer leg. I have them in the dark indigo color too, which is stretchy, this material definitely is not, much more of a raw denim feel,

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the fit of these Diesel Jeans, April 24, 2014
I always buy Diesel Jeans now because they make a W31 L30 Jean which fits me perfectly, although I do have to ordered them from the USA because Australian Stores only stock a W30 L32 or a W32 L32, they do not seem to stock the W31 L30 jeans.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small, January 31, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice pair of Jeans, December 16, 2013
The delivery was as stated. However I normaly wear a 32 to 33 in Jeans. I bought the 33-34 and they were very tight has to send them back. In this case I think that a 36 may have fit. The legs are very skinny. That being said. They were well made and had that heavy durable meterial. bottom up fly. I gave them a 4 out of 5 because they did not fit. I wish they did becase as said they were a realy nice pair of jeans. If you hve really skinny legs they will look great on you. They just were not made for me. I would recommond the jeans to all. By the way, To send them back was easy and refunded within a week. Thank you Amazon......

2.0 out of 5 stars Fit is "OFF", December 11, 2013
The Fit is "off" they are the right size they just do not fit how another pair I have do.

4.0 out of 5 stars hubby's butt looks great, October 2, 2014
pshoey (Boulder, CO USA) - See all my reviews
what's more to say?

3.0 out of 5 stars The jeans were really tight around my thighs!, November 20, 2013
The jeans did not fit my thighs, and the jeans are not soft or stretchy at all. They are very thick, and sturdy. Some people like that in the jeans, but I prefer more of a stretched, and light feel. Rated three stars because it didn't work for me, but it could really work for you. Just not my style. The jeans and style is very nice though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, July 21, 2014