5.0 out of 5 stars Diesel shoes, March 25, 2014
I won't tell you how awesome this shoes are,but let's tak about sizing.I usualy wear size 11,but 10.5 works just fine. In some cases DIESEL Dosen't make every size,but if you can't find yours just pick half size down it should work just fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality made in Portugal, February 10, 2014
This review is from: Diesel Men's Boa Vista Chrom High Oxford (Apparel)
I know Diesel boots can have a reputation for being lower quality depending on were they are manufactured. These boots are by far the highest quality and most comfortable diesel boots I've owned I also I have a pair of The Pit pataboot military style in black and they aren't quite up to the standards of these. Higher quality leather padded all the way around inside, runner sole mimics the look of leather but will last quite a lot longer. I own all three colors is like them that much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rock n Roll, January 16, 2014
These boots rock!!!.Fit is perfect,leather is awesome and the vintage style and color are beautiful.The more you use them,the better they will look

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product !, November 6, 2013
I wish they had a 9.5 size, thats my only "regret", other than that, the boots are great, excellent material and quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Diesel Chrom Boa VISTA BOOTS, August 20, 2013
These are great boots, perfect fit, very comfortable and excellent quality. A bit pricey but well worth the cost. My favorite boots!

Diesel Men's Boa Vista Chrom High Oxford