4.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice BIG Watch
Published on June 23, 2012 by C. Ch

2.0 out of 5 stars Too heavy
I'm 6'2" so not easily intimidated by size, but have not worn this monster past the first week. It does look impressive, but is simply too big, bulky, and heavy to be practical. Also note that it is not lighted, and the digital display is far too dim to be useful. A waste of money.
Published 11 months ago by Christopher L. Jackson

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice BIG Watch, June 23, 2012
I bought this watch recently for my dad for fathers day. It was the only thing he asked me so I said sure why not? The watch came very quickly and was packed efficiently. We opened the box and took out the watch and was amazed as to how ginormous it was. It is a very big watch and in all honesty, is bigger then my dads wrist lol. However, he likes it and it had everything that he wanted so great present all around.

For anybody else reading this, make sure you check the size of the watch and compare it to your wrist before you buy one such as this.

5.0 out of 5 stars As i expected, July 4, 2012
Heavy heavy watch. I recommed it for either built or thick guys. It looks little ridiculous on a skinny guy. Watch is that big. I love it. People love it. Sexy. Catches people's eyes. Bit uncomfortable, but its worth it. Fancy. Huge watch. I love it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch Big and Beautiful......., April 28, 2013
I purchased this watch the other day and I absolutely love it,it is an attention getter it is a big watch might take some getting use to but it is worth the wait.The only problem I have is that the part that holds the band in place around your wrist one of them is real loose and not snug like the other one but other than that I like this watch and will be buying another diesel watch.It was delivered on time and the box for the watch is very stylish.

5.0 out of 5 stars This watch is a winner!, May 22, 2013
I bought this watch for my son and he loved it! It is a big watch designed to fit a big man. It sort of has an army look to it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Separates you from the Boyz to MEN, September 9, 2013
M.Whyte23 (Akron, OH USA) - See all my reviews
Watch is sexy, just like myself... Perfect large round face, wide-band & a comfortable fit. This Watch separates you from the Boyz to MEN. Just like a "Big Diesel" does...Thank you,

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, August 23, 2013
I bought this for my boyfriend and he loved it... Good product... It was a little to big but its beautiful

5.0 out of 5 stars This watch is all attitude!, July 4, 2014
OK, this is for fans of very big watches only...very big. This design trend seems to be an interesting one that has been coming out of some really fun Italian design houses (Diesel, Welder, etc.) for awhile, so, as Diesel says, "only the brave". I was looking for something in the brown-bronze class with a sense of age to the case. That is exactly what this has. I got a second band for it, custom made by Old-School Leather that is wide enough to shift the look to something to more US road warrior and a better balance on the wrist. Look, this is a good, big, tough, unique watch that makes a statement, nothing subtle about it so just know that going in and then own the attitude that comes with it!

5.0 out of 5 stars The size is big but its still look very good, April 22, 2014
The size is big but its still look very good in my hand .... people will recognize it in your hand

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it................, April 18, 2014
It was the best decision I made to go for this one. I got it as a gift for my boyfriend. HE praises it every time he wears it. He simply loved it. The most important features I loved were
- Big Dial ( with small specific details)
- Brown Leather belt (It suited best with a brown belt and brown shoes)
- Its very Comfortable

I would highy recommend this watch to all watch lovers.

5.0 out of 5 stars spontaneous and lasting love :-) I ordered, May 19, 2013
I ordered thiswatch on a whim. I have many wonderful clients but this couple standvout es especially lovely; she is easy to gift tonbut I didn't know what to get him. While cruising the website for something for myself - I have 3 Deisel watches so was in there... this watch leapt off the pagecat me for this gentleman. He loves cool watches - not expensive, more interesting multi-functional is his style. He's not big but is buffed from sports. They were leaving Kauai where they have a wonderful home and this thing came earlier - the day of departure! So I was excited. When I opened the familiar Deisel box that changed to panic! I freaked at the size! Then I got my senses back and became excited to see if he liked it! One look and it was love in his eyes. He took off the neat watch he had on; put on the new acquisition and declared he had the plane ride to Phoenix to get familiar with the watch. We can call him The Deisel Man now. So it eas a great success and everybody wore a warm glow... as other reviews say, now that you know all about the size just keep this fascinating watch in mind as a gift for them; they will love it and I think you are especially bold and a risk-taker- ehile being so ingenious. Short version: this big watch is nicer than you thought it would be, better looking, and your gift receiver will think you are ready for that next big job! Take the chance...

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›