5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch
Gorgeous watch. attracts a lot of attention. Quality is great but be careful, it's too big. If you have a small wrist do not buy. If you have an average to big wrist then this watch is a must buy
Published on June 6, 2012 by Vasileios Karageorgis

3.0 out of 5 stars Light weight
Watch looks great but it is lighter weight then i expected. I typically like I heavy watch. The metal also gets scratched very easily unlike my Invicta watches. One of the analog times always seems to be running too fast.
Published on July 18, 2010 by BackupGeek

3.0 out of 5 stars Light weight, July 18, 2010
BackupGeek (brentwood, ca United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch, June 6, 2012
This review is from: Diesel Watches Men's Black SBA Oversized Ana-Digi Black and Silver Dial Watch (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars best looking huge watch, April 2, 2013
steampunk watch got modernised... its not easy to have a great looking huge watch but this looks well designed, very attractive and gets lots of attention. if you want huge watch check all diesel products

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Big Watch, January 1, 2013
My comment is based on my own personal feel about my purchase and not influence by other peoples opinion about this watch. Yes it is a very big watch for a wrist, but an absolutely classy look up close. It is heavier that the usual but expected for something that size. Is it too big for a guy with small wrist like me? No. I have a very small wrist just like I do ankles but i'm a little more than average built guy so i personally think it is all about how you wear it and with what. I have a big bike and i like silver jewelry and big rings but in good taste and not to exagerated so with two rings on one hand a thick silver bracelet on same hand, nice medium thick necklace and my big watch on the other hand it makes a cool statement of a confident man in my opinion. When other guys see it the go "deng man, that is a big watch, and then they look and look and start to like it" they start to see confidence and attitude in me and i like that. Will i wear it with a Toxedo? maybe not but when i get on my bike and put on my jacket and all that and i'm hanging with my friends. Everyone loves the look. I personnaly bought it because of the convinience in having different times set for different countries that i visit or people i call. All i hae to do is look and immediately know what time it is in Thailand where my girlfriend lives, or when it is a good time to call my mother in North Click. The leader band on this watch is also of very good quality and feel with the two screwss on the side that gives it a very thought manly look. Boy i love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful watch, March 18, 2013
The watch is beautiful, superb craftsmanship at first I thought the watch was going to be to big but tge fact of it being oversized is what gives it beauty

5.0 out of 5 stars Now that's a watch, June 24, 2013
Truely an excellent time piece with all the features you could hope for in one watch. Not only is it a great watch, it is eye catching a makes a great statement.

2.0 out of 5 stars This watch is just for show. Doesn't last long., November 5, 2014
So I've had this watch for a year (all black version) – wearing it only socially – no physical activity or sports or anything, and here are my thoughts...

PROS:

Super stylish and noticeable. I literally can't go anywhere without someone saying "WOW THAT WATCH IS HUGE" or "I like your watch!" - it's a great conversation piece. I usually make a joke that it's a coaster for my beer because it's the exact diameter of a beer bottle.

No battery. powered by the movement of your wrist.

Texture on side of watch face makes a great makeshift nail file.

CONS:

Very poorly constructed.

1. It lasted just fine for a few months, but then things started to break and fall apart. Within 3 months the chronograph and main mechanism (labeled 'time 1') stopped functioning completely. Soon after, 'time 4' also faulted.

2. Soon after that the leather began to dry and crack around the notches. Keep in mind, that since it requires the movement of your wrist for power, you must wear it tight to your wrist and not loose. Doing so puts a lot of pressure on the notches and very quickly you see visible strain.

3. The little bands that hold down the extra strap when wearing the watch, come unglued very quickly.

4. The large knob used to set 'time 1' mechanism WILL get stuck on your pocket if you attempt to get anything out of it, and fly off. (This happened several times before I lost it for good.)

5. The two metal screws that connect the bands to the watch face, loosen within a few months. On both of them, I've lost one half of the screw (it might of been a nut holding it on, not sure since they're gone!). I constantly have to reattach the bands. The only good news is that once the watch is on, it's tight enough to keep them from falling out... it's only when the watch is removed and put back on that you have to be careful.

SUMMARY:

So a year later I still wear the watch most days a week. Only 2 time components work, the band is all cracked, I'm missing the large knob to adjust 'time 1' (but that's busted anyway, so it doesn't matter).

It still looks pretty decent, and no one but me notices the flaws... but for the price. Forget about it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Watch Ever!!!!, July 7, 2014
Ordered watch on the 30th of June and received it promptly the next day. The watch was a lot larger than I expected, but that's not that big of a deal since I have large wrist. This is a beautiful premium watch that I would definitely recommend to anyone. For those wondering, as large as the face of the watch is it does not feel heavy or bulky to wear. This watch is a must have!

5.0 out of 5 stars Boyfriend Loves it!, February 17, 2013
Purchased this for my boyfriend who loves the watch. He wears it all the time, likes the feature. He said it doesn't have built in military time, but then again the instruction booklet is THICK so maybe he missed it? All in all a great watch for the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good HUGE watch, October 17, 2012
I bought the watch for my husband..It was a good buy and the watch is perfect for those who love and can wear really really HUGE watches.
He likes big dial watches and so I ordered this item but unfortunately we need to return this as it is really huge for his wrist. 58mm is real big dial.
But the watch is classic if you have wrist big enough to support 58mm dial.