5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice watch
Nice watch - small than expected. Seller listed it as a 55mm... it is more like a 45-48mm case. It is very nice though.
Published on December 27, 2011 by -J

3.0 out of 5 stars Very light and flimsy
I was not impressed when I received this watch. It actually weighs less than my digital watch. I expected it to have some weight to it, but the band is hollow and the construction feels cheap. However, if you get it for a reasonable price it at least looks nice. I wouldn't want to pay more than the $91 I paid for it though. I barely think it's worth that.
Published 7 months ago by Christopher Kline

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice watch, December 27, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous., May 30, 2013
It's a big watch, but one that doesn't really look like it's bulky. I've worn it only for a short time, yet it's been complimented on by pretty much everyone who saw it. Although, the picture doesn't do it justice. The band is stainless steel silver metal, the dial is black with silver numbers - By the picture, I thought they were actually white.

I would definetely recommend this watch to anyone, specially at this price. It's a quality piece which I guarantee you will like.

Updated April 19, 2014:

I've had the watch now for nearly a year, and have worn it practically every single day. I couldn't be more pleased with it. Despite the heavy use, there's only one very minor scratch, which was my fault. According to the atomic clock I check every now and then to keep my clocks working, it has not missed a single second in a year of use. That's pretty amazing for a $90 watch. Even after a year, I still get complimented on it, and I have to say, I am very pleased with it.

Diesel have won a customer. I will definetely purchase more of their watches in the future. And again, I greatly recommend this piece. It is absolutely wonderful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking/made watch...lots of compliments!!, April 15, 2013
This watch is pretty much what you'd expect from Diesel...big, shiny and well made! I'm a bit of a "watch guy" and am always on the look-out for new pieces when I came across the DZ1370. I've always liked Diesel watches and thought I'd take a shot on this stainless-steel beauty...I was not disappointed. The watch arrived as advertised, in a white Diesel box and pillow with instruction booklet. The DZ1370 looks fantastic, has a great feel/weight and large face. I can honestly say that I do not own a better watch in its price range....very well built!! I'm very impressed with Diesel and will be purchasing anther watch from them very soon!

5.0 out of 5 stars I like the store, August 5, 2011
I loved the clock and it was a very easy negotiation. The product arrived on time and recommend the store.

5.0 out of 5 stars elegance is the clue., May 6, 2014
it got a really nice size.
it got a really nice color.
nice structure.
looks really elegant.
it is a most on your closet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you very nice, April 28, 2014
Very beautiful and elegant and very beautiful nature much nicer than the picture actually on hand Ultimate Thank you my friend

4.0 out of 5 stars The watch was beautiful, April 27, 2014
Great time piece loved it.. I really like this one no regrets, add this one to my collection of time pieces. .

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch!, April 13, 2014
Loving this watch! I have a small wrist so I cannot wear huge watches, this one is perfect size for me. Big but not too big. It's very good looking, and not overly flashy, and a great price! I watched several YouTube videos on removing links and did the removal myself with a small nail, thumb tack, cutting board with a groove and a hammer. It was a bit dicey but it worked out alright in the end with no damage to the watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice!, February 13, 2014
I was afraid of how the mesh part on the band would look in person, but this watch is absolutely perfect! And for the price its def worth it! My Husband loves it!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this watch, February 8, 2014
My watch arrived right on time on the delivering date and was in perfect condition. It matched the description perfectly and I am very pleased with my purchase. I've already been getting many compliments about it and I've only had it for two weeks.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›