Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on May 15, 2015
I had previously purchased a pair of Diesel Safado jeans, which hit low on the hips and are somewhat tight in the thighs. While I like them, I wanted something that hit a bit higher, but still below my true waist, for everyday use. These Waykee jeans are a perfect choice. They are neither too loose nor too tight, and they are really comfortable all day long. They are my favorite jeans right now. I take a 30" in most jeans, and these were perfect in that size. The same is true of the Safado jeans. My usual inseam is 34", and both the Waykee and Safado jeans come long enough that you can roll up a perfect cuff. Both styles have a button fly, which I always like. My Safado jeans were made in
America, but these Waykee jeans are made in Romania. I can't say I see any difference in quality. So, for different occasions, I recommend either the Waykee or Safado Diesel jeans.
on December 2, 2013
The fit and finish are nice. The Waykee's are straight leg jeans and actually fit a bit more relaxed than most straight leg jeans I own (which I like). I'm not a skinny guy and so these jeans fit rather comfortably. The design on the rear pockets are a bit subtle and rather generic for "Diesel" jeans (IMO) when you consider why people buy high end designer jeans these days (to show off that they spent $$$ on their jeans). That's probably why these jeans are marked down. But they are a good deal.
on May 12, 2016
I cannot believe how large size 30 felt when I tried the jeans on! It was more like size 32. I normally buy Larkee and even they tend to run larger, but only a LITTLE. The sizing of Waykee, which I've never bought before, however, is totally off.

The jeans look ok. The denim weight (thickness), however, is light. I like my denim to be thick which is why I always buy Diesel, but it seems to me that these days even Diesel is starting to compromise on quality. These jeans, made in Romania, are not cheap! For this price, I would expect thick denim.

My advice: try the jeans on in a store, and then buy online! It's always a hassle to have to return something.

UPDATE: I bought recently 3 pairs of jeans directly from Diesel - 1 Larkee and 2 Safados - and I noticed that their denim was also lightweight. So, it's not just Waykee. I guess Diesel ditched the quality thick denim from the past. Cutting costs, while raising prices? I'm done with this brand. The prices they charge these days are ludicrous. Quality has gone south. So disappointed. Diesel used to be my favorite denim brand. They still have the best washes, but the denim itself (and that's what matters the most) is not good.
on March 9, 2014
Product arrived in good time and good condition, and is as described. Very good product: good fit, nice color, quality fabric in 100% cotton, and good quality construction from Romania (not sure how long Diesel has been there, but new to me this year). Waykee is usually a little bit slimmer than average jeans and these fit that format (I have one pair that's even trimmer which I also like very much; need to try Safado). Pair I received has distressing less severe than photo shows (& I like mine better). Good price and good promotion on this purchase made this a very good deal.
on August 29, 2015
Buying jeans sight unseen is challenging. Top quality denim. Slightly more relaxed than I expected which was what I had hoped for. Great comfortable fit. I caught the 50% off 1 day sale so these were a score.
on October 20, 2014
I expected these jeans to arrive and be overly tight and small for the size. Neither of
these was true. The fit, quality and look of the jeans was beyond my expectation. It's
hard to find this brand in a wide variety of sizes (shorter inseams) but I found them
here and will certainly buy more in the future.
on December 26, 2013
They are great jeans. They fit true to size. They are the perfect slim fit, not to be confused with skinny jeans. These jeans perfectly find the balance between regular fit and skinny jeans.
on January 6, 2014
I purchased these for my 20 year old son as a Christmas Gift. He is very particular about his clothes and always dresses nice.. He loves these jeans and they are now his favorite!
on February 22, 2014
Big fan if the Diesel brand but this pair was not as form fitting as my previous pairs. This was also my first time buying the brand on the web not sure I'd buy again without trying on in store first. The denim is a lot thinner than any of my previous pairs. While the buttons on the fly and pockets had a good feel they started to chip off their finish after a few washes.
on December 18, 2013
Great looking jeans but will not fit someone that lifts weights. Way too tight in the thigh and crotch. Not sure if bigger waist size would have given more room in the legs or not.