4.0 out of 5 stars designer jeans are for lovers
Published 7 months ago by A.T.

3.0 out of 5 stars too tight for weight lifters
Great looking jeans but will not fit someone that lifts weights. Way too tight in the thigh and crotch. Not sure if bigger waist size would have given more room in the legs or not.
Published 7 months ago by D. Cobin

4.0 out of 5 stars designer jeans are for lovers, December 2, 2013
A.T. (Dallas, TX) - See all my reviews
The fit and finish are nice. The Waykee's are straight leg jeans and actually fit a bit more relaxed than most straight leg jeans I own (which I like). I'm not a skinny guy and so these jeans fit rather comfortably. The design on the rear pockets are a bit subtle and rather generic for "Diesel" jeans (IMO) when you consider why people buy high end designer jeans these days (to show off that they spent $$$ on their jeans). That's probably why these jeans are marked down. But they are a good deal.

4.0 out of 5 stars good, February 14, 2014
I have another jeans size 36 and good size for and comfart
However. This jeans little bit small

.............. ....

5.0 out of 5 stars my 20 year old son loved these!, January 6, 2014
Nancy Dickinson (Louisville, Kentucky United States) - See all my reviews
I purchased these for my 20 year old son as a Christmas Gift. He is very particular about his clothes and always dresses nice.. He loves these jeans and they are now his favorite!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jeans., December 26, 2013
Brian W. (Fort Worth, Texas) - See all my reviews
They are great jeans. They fit true to size. They are the perfect slim fit, not to be confused with skinny jeans. These jeans perfectly find the balance between regular fit and skinny jeans.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jeans, November 19, 2013
Very nicely made jeans. Distressing is a little more subtle than in picture, which I liked. Fit well and look great.

3.0 out of 5 stars too tight for weight lifters, December 18, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Jeans, April 11, 2014
This is one of the best pair of jeans that I ever had. Fit perfect and the shape is really good.

5.0 out of 5 stars All around good experience with good product, March 9, 2014
Richard Russell (Moreno Valley, CA United States) - See all my reviews
Product arrived in good time and good condition, and is as described. Very good product: good fit, nice color, quality fabric in 100% cotton, and good quality construction from Romania (not sure how long Diesel has been there, but new to me this year). Waykee is usually a little bit slimmer than average jeans and these fit that format (I have one pair that's even trimmer which I also like very much; need to try Safado). Pair I received has distressing less severe than photo shows (& I like mine better). Good price and good promotion on this purchase made this a very good deal.

3.0 out of 5 stars Quality not quite right, February 22, 2014
Big fan if the Diesel brand but this pair was not as form fitting as my previous pairs. This was also my first time buying the brand on the web not sure I'd buy again without trying on in store first. The denim is a lot thinner than any of my previous pairs. While the buttons on the fly and pockets had a good feel they started to chip off their finish after a few washes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, February 11, 2014
Very nice! i am happy about it. Diesel Men's Waykee Regular Straight Leg Jean 0806U, Denim, 32x34 fit as expected

Rate and Discover Movies