5.0 out of 5 stars Very soft nicely faded light blue jeans, February 8, 2014
T. Bracken (Asheville, NC USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Diesel Women's Getlegg Slim Skinny-Leg Jean 0602C (Apparel)
I've tried several light blue distressed finish skinny jeans, and these are my favorites. The material is not stiff like some are, and they are a good length for me. I don't like jeans that are very short. I don't find the ankle length flattering to my legs, and these are a great length, fit a feel for me. I also got them on a sale that Amazon was running bringing them within my price range. (The full price is a little high for me.) The softness makes them really feel like well-aged jeans, and the contemporary stretchiness makes them more comfortable than some of my actual old jeans. My size varies between 27 and 29 depending on the cut. In these, I am a 28, which is what I would call true to size. However, my hips and legs are slim, so it's possible if you have fuller hips you might have to go up a size. My waist is not as small as in my youth - that's my tough to fit part - but these jeans definitely have a low rise, making the waist size less of an issue. If you want jeans that feel like you've had them for years, but don't feel like they'll fall apart after a few washings, these might be just the right jeans for you, as they were for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jeans, but not made in Italy, August 27, 2014
The jeans fit great, but they were made in Romania. Diesel does make jeans in other countries, but I was hoping they would be made in Italy. Still great jeans and fit true to size. Nice and soft.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, November 23, 2014