Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th

100%

on November 12, 2012
Jeans arrived exactly how pictured. Detail was spot on! The price tag on the jeans were $226, I paid $152 on Amazon. Unbeliavable value and savings. I did need to have the jeans hemmed, but that is standard with most Diesel jeans, even though I am a 32 inseam. They felt great on me, but LOOKED even better!

Thanks to Amazon for carrying DIESEL JEANS!!!!!
on March 22, 2013
The fit is perfect and looks great with any type of footwear. The wash looks really cool and you can tell that Diesel still has the best quality of jeans.
on April 16, 2013
Great quality right fit jeans. Hope very soon diesel came with a new boot cut models.
This is my second zathan jeans purchase in about a month.