Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Price:$187.68 - $208.00+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on March 4, 2013
I really like these jeans- and they fit like a glove. However, the butt is strange- seems like there is too much material or made for folks with a huge donkey. If you have a bubble but these will look great on you- if your hiney is a flat- the fabric will bunch up on your backside and it almost looks like you are hiding a tale.
on February 1, 2013
My son is VERY slender and wears only bootcut jeans. There are plenty of skinny jeans out there but if you're looking for bootcut for a very slender person, these are great! They look very sharp, we got the dark wash and he's very happy with them.
on December 30, 2014
Quality is good and the color is nice but the fit is strange. I had several Zatinies in 32/32 and all they fit nicely. This model is too tight in thighs and groin area. Sold them to the other guy who has waist size between 31 and 32. He was happy with his purchase.
on February 5, 2015
I purchased these Diesel Jeans back in October for my husband, as a Christmas present -- He loved the jeans, great fit especially in the legs. He is permitted to wear jeans to work on Fridays to work, which is a desk job. In less than two months, the threads along the zipper have loosened, then detached from the front of his jeans. Because I purchased the jeans in October, I am unable to return or exchange them!!! When a customer spends BIG BUCKS on a pair of designer jeans -- you expect them to last more than 4 months, AND he wore the jeans for less than 2 months!!
on July 8, 2013
There seems to be excess fabric on the rear just under the belt loops. This ended up bunching and creating a sort of point that sticks out. I have owned other pairs of these jeans without problems, but this particular pair had a poor cut. Consequently I returned them.
on September 30, 2014
Great fit, nice material - there's a reason why these are spendy: feels soft yet a sturdy jean. And can't beat Amazon's prices! Yes, there is a little "lift" from the material above the butt area, but may work to an advantage to those who want a little "lift".
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 14, 2014
I wear a lot of Diesel jeans and have several Zatiny cuts already. I decided to buy some off Amazon to see if I could save a few $$ and boy am I glad I was on a diet when these arrived. The "Slim Micro" part of Slim Micro Bootcut-Leg is not an understatement. DIdn't expect them to fit as tight as other Zatiny cuts I have. Although if you wear them around for a couple of days they start to stretch a bit which helps.
on May 12, 2015
Much tighter in the waist than other Zatiny 31's (too tight), with little to no loosening/stretching after several wears... and the length was longer than advertised by at least 2" (which seems to be common with all Diesel demin I've purchased)... In addition, despite having a larger/muscular backside, there seems to be too much fabric - primarily between the back pockets, where the crotch/seams come together. Again, a common problem with some of the recent Diesel purchases. On one hand, I'm happy I don't have an abnormally large/protruding coccyx, to fill the awkward gap. On the other hand, What the hell? Who are they designing and fitting these on? Annoying...
on March 10, 2013
Got these on a 50% special on Amazon which made the purchase worthwhile. I don't buy designer jeans often but my other pair of Diesel jeans are going on 10 years, they still fit and look great so I'm expecting this pair to follow suit. Quality and fit is as expected. The cut, color and denim are high quality as you would expect from Diesel. Selection on lengths was limited and having to tailor the length is the only reason that I did not give 5 stars to this purchase.
on December 29, 2014
I've purchased from this distributor before and everything worked out well, but this past order shipped with a gigantic cut (looks like it was done with a pair of scissors) in the waist. Disappointing....