Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

• Customer Reviews

on May 26, 2012
I started taking these due to Dr. Oz. I really did not think they would do any good, but I'm a die hard health nut that have always taken vitamins and supplements that I thought would improve my health and longevity. By the way I'm a Registered Nurse and have been for thirty-one years, have seen a lot of sick and dying people. Needless to say it has motivated me to try and stay healthy. I'm 53yrs old and my patients tell me all the time, I don't look like it.Anyway I had a baby during menopause and have not been able to lose the weight, so I tried this and many others. I can't tell you how much time it took me to lose the weight because I did't think it was going to work I did't monitor it, I was told I was losing weight so I got on the scale and I had lose 11Lbs another 3 weeks I have lost another 10lbs total 21lbs. I know I have alot of energy and get really hot after about 20 mins after taking it,which motivate me to drink alot of water. I sure I probably would be doing even better if I was consistent with exercise and taking my supplement but my schedule sometime get in the way. I really hope this helps someone.twinlab diet fuel Forskohlii from Pieces.
on May 29, 2013
Don't find they help weight loss much. I am a busy, busy, instructor. I'd have to add lots more activity time, but they do absolutely pick me up in the morning and in the afternoon when I am starting to fade.
on December 18, 2012
I'm kind of a fad buyer. I typically check up on the latest and greates suppliments and go with the best research recently found. I used this product for about a month and saw absolutely zero effects. I coupled it with a different, more cardio oriented exercise program and even ate more sensibly. I was hoping I could drop a few pounds gained throughout October and November, but unfortunately I didn't. With most suppliments you can feel some change in biochemistry. That is, when you take some of the pre-workout stuff you tend to have more energy. When you increase your protein intake you tend to see increased muscle growth. With this, nothing. Not the slightest change in any capacity. Now, I gave it two stars not to diminish the product entirely. I'm very aware that it's possible to have effects on some and not on others. But for me, a 5'10 210lbs active 35 yo male who's been working out for 15+ years...it didn't offer me any assistance.
on June 24, 2014
I tried this after watching an episode of Dr. Oz that my wife recorded with the thought of not working out for the first month, just so I could see what effect it would have. Since June 1, I have lost 13 pounds WITHOUT any exercise. I have adjusted my portions (slightly), but I think that may be due to the pills. (I'm not as hungry as I used to be.) Next month's goal is to use the pills alongside a decent amount of exercise (brisk walking, push ups, crunches, and bike riding). I would suggest at least trying this product once, to see if it works for you. I will update this review at the end of July.
on February 3, 2016
This product recently received one of the best endorsements possible. My wife looked at me and said "are you taking those pills?" That is how much additional energy I gained, my wife literally took notice.
on July 1, 2015
It works, but be careful of any symptoms such as rapid pulse and jitteriness.
on January 24, 2015
Great, do not take before cardio though, will make you nauseous
on May 22, 2014
Not what it says. This is mostly green tea which I can't take and causes iron deficiency. Useless if you're looking for Forskolin.
on March 28, 2013
I bought this to go along with my diet and work out regiment it seems works well and I plan to reorder when I'm out.
on January 11, 2016
Does not work what so ever. Used diet fuel by twinlab in the past. Now that worked. Can't find the original any longer. Would not bother to buy. Appetite did not change. No energy, no weight loss.

See 1 answered question