5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product
I've heard some things about these Diet Patches, so I figured I'd try them out.. Well within 30 days I was already down about 10 pounds.. I was ecstatic! I did a little diet and exercise, but certainly nothing I would normally do to drop 10 pounds. Good stuff
Published on January 17, 2012 by Craig

1.0 out of 5 stars Save your money
Save your money! The only way this product works is if you place 3 or 4 patches over your mouth so you can't eat. 100% waste of your money.
Published on August 19, 2012 by Christopher E. Johnson

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Save your money, August 19, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars product dose not work, February 3, 2012
This review is from: Diet Patch Today Patch 30 day supply (Health and Beauty)
order the patches for free trial,tried it,and have had no results.on top of that,they claim it is a 14 trial period and will charge accordingly,but do not give you a price.if you do not cancel in 14 days,they turn around and charge you a wopping $89.97 to your account,with no refunds.buyer beware.

1.0 out of 5 stars BIG SCAM DIET PATCH, October 11, 2012
This review is from: Diet Patch Today Patch 30 day supply (Health and Beauty)
The diet patch does help you loose weight, is the exercise and eating better that make a person loose weight. this product took 1 week to arrived from the time it was order, I was told it will only take 3 days. When I called to cancel after 10 day from arrival time, I was told by an automated service system that the product can be return, well is not that simple. As I talked to a live costumer services I was told product "can not" be return and that for a small fee of 49.99 I can keep the product. After I argued for a few minutes the charges drop down to 9.89 which made me wonder, this product is a SCAM. Why are costumers being charge 89.99 a month when is not word the price. People, stop purchasing this product is a BIG SCAM. Continue exercising and eating better and you will see the results. Lets stop placing money into companies or products that don't deliver what they promise. And pay attention to what ever agreement you make with them or you will be charge. Better yet please don't' order this product "Diet Patch 877-773-5152" it does not work.

1.0 out of 5 stars Fraud, September 10, 2012
This review is from: Diet Patch Today Patch 30 day supply (Health and Beauty)
CHeck this Fraud Alert on google about this patches. They just rip off people money after trial period and refuse to pay it back. I had alergy reaction on their stuff. See their terms and policies - NO FDA approval for this stuff.

1.0 out of 5 stars No effects or made me hungry, May 11, 2012
This review is from: Diet Patch Today Patch 30 day supply (Health and Beauty)
I think this actually made me hungrier. Opposite affect of what I was looking for. Save your money and buy something else

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish product, July 9, 2012
This review is from: Diet Patch Today Patch 30 day supply (Health and Beauty)
Dont go for this, It is a useless rubbish product, by paying for this you just loose your money and get nothing. The company Diet Patch Today is an inetrnet rip off and they sell garbage.

1.0 out of 5 stars 30 day trial bull s..., December 4, 2012
This review is from: Diet Patch Today Patch 30 day supply (Health and Beauty)
Diet Patch Today Patch 30 day supplyPlease read all the fine print. I was letting my daughter try the free trial oh know when you do that they bill your card monthly. Nothing free about that.

1.0 out of 5 stars BIG TIME SCAm, December 22, 2012
This review is from: Diet Patch Today Patch 30 day supply (Health and Beauty)
this product made me sick which hoodia is known to do. i didn't read the terms and have paid $90.00 a month for 6 mos. that makes me sick too. What a money making RACKET!. Be careful. Don't try it or buy it or it will cost you plenty. tried to hit contact us and terms and conditions and neither worked on my computer.
amazon shouldn't carry this. Not FDA approved either.

3.0 out of 5 stars not enough time, August 23, 2012
This review is from: Diet Patch Today Patch 30 day supply (Health and Beauty)
I have only used the patch for two weeks maybe three I feel or see no effect as of yet. It is easy enough just stick it on but if it does not work it an expensive patch. My husband is anxious to see if it works, he wants it to work so he could use it also. But so far nothing.

1.0 out of 5 stars Ripoff, February 3, 2013
This review is from: Diet Patch Today Patch 30 day supply (Health and Beauty)
This is what's wrong with advertising , I ordered this product and when it arrived 4days later I marked the calendar 14 days out . Missed the fine print ! 14 days from ordering, so product was in my possession for 10days I was sick with the flu the whole time, but I called and cancelled and was told everything was fine I didn't owe anything Hah! The already had charged me .I called and tried everything in the book they would not take back package or reimburse me or let me talk to the person in charge(they don't take calls) So I got online to see the terms and conditions its on the last page last line and I almost didn't find it

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›