Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Diet Snapple Singles To Go Green Tea, 6-Count, Pack of 12
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on August 28, 2013
Love Love Love the Diet Snapple teas. Green teas are usually delicate but you can actually taste the tea leaf in Snapple. It is perfectly sweetened and is my new favorite Diet Snapple Tea. These packets are so convenient. I appreciate not having to lug those darn 64 oz bottles home. Be careful of the caffeine!
on October 28, 2015
Being a LONG time fan of Arizona Diet Green Tea, I decided I would give these a try to see if it would be something I'd like as an occasional alternative, or possibly even something I might like better. I should note that I do enjoy most bottled Snapple drinks, so I'm not totally biased towards Arizona. However, for purposes of this review, I will be comparing this to AriZona Green Tea with Ginseng Sugar Free Iced Tea Stix, 10 Count, (Pack of 6).
First, the taste. Taste is obviously subjective. It's sort of like Coke and Pepsi. Most people prefer the taste of one over the other. Same holds true here. If, like me, you've grown to love the taste of one of these as your favorite soft drink, chances are the other one won't win you over. Upon first tasting the Snapple, I didn't really like it. But, since I did buy the 10-pack of boxes, I decided I was going to get through it and see if I just needed to get used to it. While it was certainly drinkable (It's not like I had to force myself as if it were cough syrup), I never got to like it nearly as much as I do the Arizona.
Second, the consistency and solubility of the packets. These take much longer to dissolve than the Arizona. The Arizona dissolves almost instantly every time. This stuff takes significantly longer, and requires shaking several different times (there was always sediment that settled at the bottom after the initial mixing). Also,occasionally the powder would harden in the packet. When that happened, you had to try and break it in pieces to get it out of the packet, and when it was hard like that, it took FOREVER (figuratively speaking, of course) to dissolve. In my *years* of drinking the Arizona, it has never, as in not once, hardened. As in never.
Third, and this is admittedly getting nit-picky, the packaging. These come packaged as 12 boxes of 6 packets. 12 boxes with only 6 packets? Arizona comes in 6 boxes (the same size as Snapple) of 10 packets. For someone who doesn't have an enormous amount of cabinet/pantry space, those extra 6 boxes took up an unnecessary amount of real estate.
So, all in all it wasn't too unappealing to at least try (hence the three stars), but I will be sticking with the Arizona.
on January 20, 2013
This is such a relief from all the fruity drinks on the market. Diet to boot and the to go sticks are great for mixing in sports water bottles. I add a couple of ice cubes which help mix and cool it just enough.
on June 19, 2016
I normally purchased this drink pre made in bottles so when I saw it available in this powder form-- thought I would try it. These are so handy to carry with you anywhere. Now when I go out to eat-- just order a large glass of water and ice-- add this and I have a glass of my green tea which I like rather than my usual diet soda.. Tried to find in the regular supermarket-- couldn't so buying it here on Amazon was so much easier
on March 27, 2016
Unfortunately, the Diet Snapple Singles taste nothing like the pre-bottled product sold in glass bottles at the store. The tea itself is brown'sh in color, and has a slightly bitter / metallic taste to it. Overall, this is a good value considering the cost of a single bottle of the the costs more than $2. Even so, the taste was a deal breaker for me. I gave the product away to somebody who didn't care so much about the taste.
on September 17, 2014
can't find these locally anymore, and it's twice as expensive as they were last summer, but I am hooked on the taste. The green tea flavor is as subtle as it is refreshing. This causes me to drink more water, which would be my ultimate goal. I continue to order whenever I come close to running out. I believe if you try it, you will also like it.
on August 8, 2014
Purchased as a replacement for this brand and diet flavor in bottles, on store shelves.
They are discontinuing this flavor, already on the shelf..in stores. I purchased it, in this form as
a replacement for the gallon jug.
on May 5, 2014
I really like the Arizona Green Tea and the pre-mixed Snapple Green Tea, so did not hesitate to buy pack of 12. Mixed in bottle and could barely taste any flavor. Realized that the tea does not dissolve even in warm water and was settled at bottom of bottle. Even with much shaking, etc it appears to dissolve, but still does not lend much flavor. Ended up using 2packets per bottle, when I use less than recommended amount of other similar drink mixes such as Crystal light because they are so strong. Not a good buy.
on September 18, 2014
These are great if you are on a diet! I use two packets for a 33.8 ounce water bottle with a small packet of raw stevia (which is better for you!).

It takes a little while for the mix to completely disintegrate, but that is the ONLY caveat!
on August 16, 2013
These are really great for people who are on a diet, or don't want to spend their calories on drinks. It has a mild, calming,taste. I was hesitant when I opened up the package but after tasting them, yum! :) Recc.