- Paperback: 551 pages
- Publisher: Gale Group (November 1993)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0028724550
- ISBN-13: 978-0028724553
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 6.5 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #415,703 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Dietrich Buxtehude: Organist in Lubeck
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Professor Snyder has written a book that makes Buxtehude and his music come alive. Her writing reflects thorough scholarship, but is also always clear, direct, and engaging.
This is one of the best composer biographies that I've ever read. It will appeal to any music reader with an interest in Baroque music, and should be on the bookshelf (well it is actually on my desk since I use it often) of any organist or student of Baroque music.