Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Men's Hightops Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon David Ramirez UP3 $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services hog hog hog  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Gear Up for Football Baby Sale

Difference Among Console Versions of Tekken Tag 2

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 23, 2012 2:07:51 PM PDT
Retroplore says:
I think that both Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 have the same exact features for Tekken Tag Tournament 2. I have seen the Nintendo Wii U version of the game. The characters can be customized and dressed as Mario, Luigi, and other Nintendo characters.

My question is which console version (e.g. Xbox 360, PS3, or Wii U) is better and has the most from Tekken Tag 2?

Posted on Jan 31, 2013 6:04:43 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Sep 12, 2013 1:28:23 PM PDT
aNT.G81 says:
The best version of this game to buy is the Playstation 3 version due to the fact that the best tekken players such as Aris, Ace Unlimited, Filthie Rich and among others are exclusively on PSN. In addition, the playstation controller is better suited gameplay wise since the tekken franchise was exclusive to the playstation brand from the original Tekken Tag 1 to Tekken 5 therefore the game is better suited from a gameplay standpoint to the playstation controller than the 360's or Wii U. If you are wondering about graphics, the ps3 is lil superior over the other versions but not by much because because all 3 version look solid but the bottom line is the ps3 has the edge overall in graphics, online community and gameplay.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Sep 23, 2012
Latest post:  Jan 31, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about