Difference Between Leaplet and Download Card? Can anyone tell me is there a difference between buying the Leapster Leaplet and the Leappad Download Card? Both say they can be used on the explorer and the leappad and we are getting our 2 girls both. I see that the leaplet is $3 cheaper here on amazon....but is there a reason Ishould get the download card instead? Thanks! I'm new to all this!
asked by SmartMomma on October 30, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
download card can be used right away while you have to wait for the leaplet to arrive. The download card has the set price while if buying from amazon the card prices actually change I bought one for 16$ the last time I ordered and today its 17. They both are 20$ credit and are used to buy the same items. It would however be neat if you were allowed to buy different amounts instead of 20 at a time
Curlygirliediy answered on November 12, 2011
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Thanks! Can you also tell me...b/c I"ve noticed on the leapster site it does NOT give you the info beforehand...How much do apps cost? Basically will buying the card get me more than 1 download?
SmartMomma answered on November 12, 2011
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It will depend on what you purchase. They have a few game apps for as low as $7.50 (most cost $10) and some games up to $25.
B. Turner answered on November 22, 2011

A
How can I see the available apps? I'm in Asia and cant seem to see the apps, or any E books at all.. if I buy a download card will I be able to see more apps? this is all VERY confusing !!!!!
welshlisa answered on December 7, 2011

A
available apps & prices can be seen at: http://shop.leapfrog.com/leapfrog/jump/View-All-Downloadable-Apps/category/cat950005
Amazon Customer answered on May 7, 2012
‹ Previous   1   Next ›