Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
asked by Linda G. Yaworski on March 25, 2009
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 answers
A
I have both and I think the difference in picture quality is significant, especially for indoor shooting where you often have low light situations. After shooting HD videos, I was surprised how much grainier my older videos from Flip looked in comparison. The compression format is also different from the older Flip which helps compress the video despite the HD quality. The HD videos look so much better on my 17" LCD laptop than the older Flip videos. I also have Creative Vado HD, which I like due to the larger capacity and larger screen size for the same price range.
ZenWoman answered on March 26, 2009
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
What I want to know is how much better is the picture quality of the FlipHD versus the Flip. I have the Flip but don't love how grainy the picture is. Can you realoy tell a significant difference? Is it worth upgrading?
UWSGAL answered on March 25, 2009
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product