Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

Difference between original Remix and new Remix 2.0

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 16, 2006 7:23:36 PM PDT
N. Doyle says:
Does anyone know what the difference is between the two books?

Thanks in advance!

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 24, 2006 8:24:05 AM PDT
I've been wondering and searching for the same thing. I have no idea why information can't be found on www.th1nkbooks.com or www.navpress.com. This is about all I could find from http://www.cokesbury.com/search.aspx?pid=1600060269 -- "The ultimate Message//REMIX! In the various compact 2.0 editions, we're giving students what they've been asking for-a Remix with study Bible capabilities. Now includes a slimmed-down size, expanded introductions, a topical index, maps, and more."

Another website bit of info from buy.com -- "The compact 2.0 edition with study Bible capabilities now includes a slimmed-down size, expanded introductions, a topical index, maps, and more."

I hope this helps a little bit. :-)

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 23, 2006 2:30:24 PM PDT
J J says:
Per a customer service agent at NavPress: The Message is a "reading" bible. It has no verse numbers. It is geared toward adult readers. The Message/REMIX is geared toward younger readers (young adults, High School, College). It contains verse numbers and its introductions are written for a younger, hipper audience. The Message//REMIX 2.0 is the same as REMIX, but it is 20% thinner and charts and maps have been added, plus good for study.

Posted on Jun 9, 2011 4:59:44 AM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Jun 9, 2011 5:01:36 AM PDT]

Posted on Jun 22, 2013 9:30:03 AM PDT
Bargainholic says:
Is there a kindle version in the works?

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 6, 2013 8:53:13 AM PDT
Mark D. says:
Yes it is available on amazon. Com
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Jun 16, 2006
Latest post:  Oct 6, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Message//REMIX: The Bible in Contemporary Language
The Message//REMIX: The Bible in Contemporary Language by Eugene H. Peterson (Hardcover - July 1, 2008)
4.3 out of 5 stars (722)