Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 26, 2012 2:39:05 PM PST
TheSonu says:
Sooooo... What's the difference between this one and the regular hardcover? As far as I can tell it's just the faux-leather for now. Hope they reveal more soon.

Posted on Nov 26, 2012 2:55:22 PM PST
Bill DiMarco says:
im pretty sure thats the ONLY difference....kind of lame...

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 26, 2012 3:40:30 PM PST
TheSonu says:
Hmm.. It seems highly unlikely that the faux-leather would cost a whole 30-40 dollars more. Technically, this version hasn't even been officially announced yet, so I'm guessing more will turn up.

Posted on Nov 26, 2012 6:09:31 PM PST
Christoph says:
Dark horse did announce it. This time they even bothered to give advanced notice it''ll be a limited run. The last book they did this with they oversold to almost every retailer, then announced it was a limited run. So they are learning how to not screw over fans slowly but surely.

Posted on Nov 26, 2012 7:00:26 PM PST
[Deleted by the author on Nov 26, 2012 7:00:49 PM PST]

Posted on Nov 27, 2012 3:17:00 PM PST
It's unavailable everywhere... Does anyone know where its still up for pre-order?

Posted on Nov 27, 2012 7:33:41 PM PST
A.S. says:
This edition also has "gold gilded pages" as well.

There's also a difference that's a little weirder... the regular edition's page count is listed as 280.
The collector's edition's page count is listed as 272.
._.

Posted on Nov 28, 2012 2:12:10 AM PST
Chuck T says:
Try things from another world. I ordered there when amazon and b&n were out. The dark horse blog announcement has a list of about 10 retailers who are selling thia

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2012 4:29:51 AM PST
TheSonu says:
Hey I checked up on that, and Dark Horse officially stated that that was a typo, and that there is no difference in page count.
So now that I know the only differences are the cover and page edges, I think I'm fine with my regular copy =P

Posted on Dec 17, 2012 2:54:06 PM PST
Dudahinten says:
When I last visited Archonia.com, they stated that the Limited Edition is limited to 1000 copies worldwide.
But other sources on the internet state that it is limited to 4000 copies worldwide.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  8
Total posts:  10
Initial post:  Nov 26, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 17, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Historia Ltd. Ed., The
Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Historia Ltd. Ed., The by Akira Himekawa (Hardcover - January 29, 2013)
4.8 out of 5 stars (2,494)