5.0 out of 5 stars Catchy music, fun theme, and tough levels!
This is a fun Hidden Object game with levels hard enough that I had to use the hint button! The music was surprisingly catchy and I actually found myself humming along at times.
Published on November 9, 2012 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars could be better
I had to touch some items several times before it would take it....then I would be out of time. needs work.
Published on November 9, 2012 by C. Lyons.

5.0 out of 5 stars Catchy music, fun theme, and tough levels!, November 9, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars could be better, November 9, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars not worth it, November 10, 2012
This review is from: Hidden Object - The Carnival (App)
boring. samething over and over. was sick of the game tel minutes into it. I do not recommend this at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of fun for hidden object gamers, November 18, 2012
This review is from: Hidden Object - The Carnival (App)
I love "hidden object" games, and I've played a lot of them on my Kindle Fire and Kindle Fire HD. I played "The Carnival" on my Kindle Fire HD. "The Carnival" is one of the few hidden object games that I would recommend for all ages from kindergarten to adult. Younger kids will love playing in the simplest mode - Nice and Casual - which is untimed, and they can match the hidden objects by their pictures; also there are no penalties for guessing wrong, and there are unlimited hints. Anyone who wants to raise the bar can play the Normal mode or Challenge mode, where a timer bar is running, hints are very limited (6 per game), and you get penalized for blindly stabbing away at the screen (5-second penalty for each wrong touch). You can also match objects by words or silhouettes, which are more difficult than matching pictures.

Finding the lists of hidden objects can be challenging, but it's not terribly difficult. Many of the hidden objects are relatively easy to spot, but there are always some that are either small, or they're partially hidden, or they're located near the edges. Also, some objects are camouflaged into the background, and these can be tough to find. The cartoon graphics are very good, and they're probably the most colorful of any of the hidden object games that I've played.

I tried all three modes, but I preferred the Nice and Casual mode, with no time limit or penalties. In this mode, I completed all ten levels for the maximum score of 4,500. One caution if you play either of the timed modes: If the timer bar runs out, you have to return to the first screen and start over. If you need to take a break, press the Pause button first, and the timer will stop until you resume the game. With ten screens (9 hidden objects on each screen), it's not a long game, but with so many combinations of playing modes and object identification modes, the game has a lot of replay value. Also, every time you replay a screen, the object list changes, so no two games are ever alike.

3.0 out of 5 stars Hidden Object - The Carnival, December 8, 2012
This review is from: Hidden Object - The Carnival (App)
Game is Ok as a Hidden Object game. Very easy to play. Not crazy about the music. One of my least favorite games.

2.0 out of 5 stars cant see, November 17, 2012
This review is from: Hidden Object - The Carnival (App)
the pictures are not clear enough they sort of blur into one another. its cheap but their are better ones out there for free.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Great Game by Difference Games, December 31, 2012
Lady Song (SIDNEY, OH, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hidden Object - The Carnival (App)
This is a great hidden objects game built around a carnival theme. The hidden objects games offered by Difference Games offer a challenging game but with the option of using clues when needed. You can also play their games in three different modes from challenging to relaxing with no time limits.
These games are fun and reasonably priced with nice graphics and sounds.

2.0 out of 5 stars Objects are too easy to find., December 11, 2012
This review is from: Hidden Object - The Carnival (App)
I've played other hidden object games online and I cannot find any mobile or tablet apps that can compare in quality. This one definitely I would not buy again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun for Killing Time, December 8, 2012
Elizabeth A. Koch "Beth" (North Las Vegas, NV USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hidden Object - The Carnival (App)
I like this game; the graphics are really beautiful. You can search for missing objects using pictures of the objects, silhouettes, or by description, so there are different options. I enjoy this game when I want a break from Sudoku or Angry Birds. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful, March 3, 2014
This review is from: Hidden Object - The Carnival (App)
They are fun, not easy and keep your mind going. I'm at the age when you need to do this.

Hidden Object - The Carnival