Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on March 19, 2011
I got this football for my 5 year old boy. Because it is soft and squishy it is really easy to grab on to. When just learning the mechanics of catching a football this works well because it doesn't hurt if you get hit in the face, etc. It also has more heft than a typical nerf-type ball so it makes throwing easier when outside in the wind. My son got about 4 footballs for Christmas, including a leather mini and the black max, but this one is our favorite right now.
on December 26, 2009
So glad Amazon carries this football. We've been looking for one that is softer than the "new" Nerf footballs (which we own). It does not hurt when hit in crossfire, or just playing catch and is easy to throw. Very lightweight - perfect for what we needed.
on January 10, 2015
easy to catch, easy to throw spirals, perfect weight, safe enough for me and all my boys inside the house. Me and my 9 year old can throw it pretty far outside, too. It might just be my superior skill, but I really think this ball enhances the accuracy of throws... really.
review image
on November 30, 2014
This is better than a Nerf! I first purchased a real (hard) junior size football and one bounce off of my son's chest and he doubled over in pain and refused to play with it. This squishy football has solved that problem. It is a little smaller than the typical Nerf football, but it is by far softer. It is also heavier than a Nerf, so it is easier to throw further. And when my son misses the catch and it hits him in his body or head, now he shrugs it off, picks it up, and throws it back to me. It is also possible to throw a good spiral with this little football as well.
on January 8, 2012
This little football has been endless with fun with my two toddlers. It's super soft. Since they don't know how to catch yet, the football usually hits them right in the face, and they just laugh it off. Great for little kids.
on April 1, 2013
Great football for toddlers and young children. It is easy to grasp and because it is light, easy to throw. If it happens to be thrown at a person (small or big) or an animal (cat or dog), it doesn't hurt.
on October 26, 2011
I have a 7 year old who loves this football. I just bought this one to replace one that was lost. It is a perfect size for kids because their hands are so small. It is also much softer than a regular nerf so it is easy for kids to catch. It works well in the water as well.
on March 4, 2013
I bought this football to help my 4 year old son learn how to catch and throw a football. It's great for catching practice because if it hits him (even in the face), it's soft enough that it doesn't hurt him. However, it's so soft that it's somewhat hard to throw in a spiral. He's not at that point of spiralling yet anyway so it's not a big deal yet, but for an older kid it might be an issue.
on December 1, 2014
Basically a quality football. Only negatives are from packaging -- the ball is deformed in a number of places and never went back to the original form. Also, although very soft, my fingers don't "dig" into the ball as shown. But It;'s a soft football that my 3 year old and 1 year old love to play with and I don't have to worry about them getting hurt.
on April 10, 2015
My 6 year old son LOVES this ball. We play with it all the time, it's been very durable and is a great combination of soft exterior with some weight to it so you can throw it like you'd throw a real football. My only gripe is that when it came, it was squished into its box so it has a permanent crease in it. I thought it would kind of "fluff" back out at some point but it hasn't. All in all though I can't knock this ball, it works great.