Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Diggin JumpSmart Trampoline
Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums

on May 5, 2013
I bought this for my 1 year old and he is now 3 and still uses it. It still sits and clutters up my living room....but it's used, unlike most toys!! Very durable--my 9 year old gets on it occassionally.
on June 28, 2015
Great thing for my 4 year old to get out his energy, however setup is very well explained by another reviewer. I set it up at 10 at night, it took 1-2 hours and my wife and I were at each other's throats the whole time.
on January 4, 2012
I got this for my 16 month yr old son who loves to jump. I was alittle nervous about the reviews saying how difficult it was to put together and how frustrated people were. In all honesty, it wasn't a big deal. My husband put it together in an hour with no cursing. The directions are alittle backwards, but if you look at the product and pieces, it's not hard to figure out.

Anyways, my son LOVES this! Morning, noon, and night this is where he is.. jumping! He can reach the handles with no problems. Although, he's a bit young to understand what the buttons on the bar mean, he likes pressing them anyways to make sounds. The sensor that counts the jumps doesn't work with him yet because he must not meet the weight for it. We live in an apt. and have found that this is the perfect size. It's easy to move around and put in the corner when we want it out of the way. No complaints!
on December 23, 2013
Bought this for my 2 year old for Christmas, I have been scoping this product out for months because I know he will love it. Clearly, it isn't Christmas yet, but my husband is currently putting it together. I'd have to say I agree with the other reviews saying that this is a pain to put together. My husband is an engineer and it has taken about an hour so far, but he is almost done. Apparently the directions are horrible. It's also a lot bigger than I was expecting, I have no idea where we will put it. Regardless of this, I am beyond excited to see my son's face in two days!!! Merry Christmas every one!
on October 1, 2013
It takes patience to put together, but it is such a nifty toy. We set up ground rules for it to keep everyone safe:
1. no jumping off the trampoline.
2. always hold the handle bars when on it.
3. no toys on the trampoline
4. no toys under the trampoline
5. always look under the trampoline to make sure there are no toys, pets, or little brother there to get hurt.
on December 7, 2011
Very Very poor instructions. We bought this indoor trampoline for our two Grandsons (20mos & 3.5yrs) for Christmas. We have worked on it for the past 3 hours and it is still not together. You need to be able to bench press a couple hundred pounds to put this thing together! I can not recommend it, because of the difficulty of putting it together. I understand the need for the elastic to be so strong, but, the design is almost impossible for the lay person to work with. I thought this toy would be fantastic for our grandchildren to work off some energy indoors during the long snowy days of winter in Vermont. I am sure the boys will enjoy it if we ever get it together. I will say it is a very good looking indoor trampoline and very well made, good size. Please improve on the instructions!!! I am sorry to rate it with only three stars......only because of the difficulty of putting it together......I'll post again after the grandsons evaluate!
on December 6, 2014
The sensor isn't working currently after a child too heavy got on it. Tried to adjust it with no luck. Still a great toy. We've had it one year and 5 year old still uses it at times and friends seem to like it.
on April 20, 2013
This is very hard to assemble, the instructions are not simple to follow, the pictures on the instructions look the same; confusing. DIGGIN needs to upgrade their Instructions. I dont like it.... Im sure my kid would enjoy jumping on this.
on January 4, 2014
Ordered for my 2 year old and 5 year old. My husband put together no problem and the kids need to jump in a certain spot to enable the counter or music to coordinate with their jumps. The material on sides comes up when jumping. In hindsight, I probably should have just ordered a round one without the bar.
on April 18, 2011
Had this product for over 2 years now and all 6 of my children LOVE it! Ages 1-10! When I first got it, it had a bungee cord to attach the mat. It was hard to put together, but I managed in less then an hour. The skirt padding around the mat came off constantly, so we didn't use it. About 6 months into it, the bungee snapped. I called diggin, and they shipped me out a new bungee and mat for free. That lasted over a year, but last month the eye hole on the mat ripped. Called diggin again and sent me out an updated replacement. This one has the mat and padded skirt all connected! NO more bungee to mess with!!!! And now we can finally use the cute padded skirt. It was a pain to put this new one together also, mainly because you have to line the legs together and use force to get the bults in, but I did it in 20mins. All in all this product is great. And i absolutely love Diggin! Their customer service is truly amazing. And after so long, my children still love it. We have a big trampoline outside and have this inside for rainy snowy days and for the younger babies that can't use the big one. Just an FYI... Take the batteries out... The music is so obnoxious :)