5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous For the Cost!
I bought this tablet on sale for $30 on Geek.com and was surprised actually by how well it worked. It was a lot bigger than I expected and was easy to adapt to. It is my first ever tablet and I found that it's great for a first-time tablet owner. The pen feels great and has a good weight to it and the buttons are strategically placed for easy access.

There's no...
Published on May 16, 2012 by Kimb00p

3.0 out of 5 stars Works okay
Published on November 20, 2012 by Reizvoller

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous For the Cost!, May 16, 2012
This review is from: 8" x 6" DigiPro WP8060 USB Graphics Tablet w/Cordless Pen (Black)

There's no lag time or anything with this tablet.

I use Photoshop CS5 with this tablet on a Windows 7 laptop. Definitely better than I expected it to be for the price I paid.

5.0 out of 5 stars Linux: it just works, August 10, 2012
I have an old Wacom that uses a serial connector and it wouldn't work without manually mucking around with the config. The hacker side of me would enjoy the challenge, but the practical side tells me that it will break when I update/upgrade Linux, and it would make the tablet harder to move between computers. Also, I wanted something simpler: no wall plug and special serial adapter.

This was dead simple: plug it in and it instantly worked. No driver installation or configuration required. I did have to specifically enable it in GIMP, but that was expected.

It works perfectly. It is quick & responsive, and the pressure sensitivity response exceeded my expectations. It's a great value for the money.

This was tested on Fedora 17, but any modern up-to-date Linux distribution should be the same.

4.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely love it but..., December 13, 2011
I love the drawing pad, it works great! The pen is comfortable to hold and the buttons for the middle click and right click are very easy to press. I use this for solid works and for photoshop and it works great for both. There's even a plastic cover that goes over the actual pad and it's made so you can pull it up and put your picture underneath it to trace. Also love how it has the "hot cells" they let you assign specific applications to a square on the side of it and you can launch that program by pushing that hot cell

The thing that's hard to get used to though is the size of the pad represents your entire screen. That isn't necessarily a bad thing but it takes time to get used to. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because it sometimes won't connect to my laptop, but that's probably because of my bad computer. Also I don't have a cd drive (NetBook) and it was extremely hard to track down the drivers for it (but they do come with the cd)

3.0 out of 5 stars Works okay, November 20, 2012
It's an over all okay product for a chinese knock off brand. The drivers are very limited as they don't allow for much control over how the unit works. If you have a single monitor, you will be fine, if you have dual monitors get ready for a headache since there is no way to limit the device to a single screen ( So all circles you draw come out to be ovals essentially ). There is no support so good luck!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great device for starters and expert users alike., September 15, 2013
The DigiPro tablet is a great device for a great price. I know there are more advanced units out there, but for traditionalists, this is a nice unit. I've used this device in Photoshop (Windows), and Xara (Linux). Truly plug and play, no drivers. I am probably going to get this same device for my nephew come Christmas.

4.0 out of 5 stars it's alright, March 25, 2013
it was an ok item and it lasted me a long while but it gave out on me with the pen but it still was and still is a good graphics tablet. I recommend getting a Wacom bamboo splash for $84.34 for a one day delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, May 2, 2012
I just got it and so far haven't had any problems with it other then the battery it comes with is dead and installing the drivers correctly.

4.0 out of 5 stars WINDOWS 8 USERS, January 18, 2013
This is for windows 8 users who may encounter installation problems. I have Windows 8 x64. I bought this tablet a week ago and just received it today. I took me nearly an hour to get it working and I almost had a heart attack because I needed this tablet BADLY for an upcoming project.
After you install the driver from the cd-rom, restart your computer. When you plug in the usb to your computer and if you see a blue light tinker on for a second, it's working.

If you touch the pad with the pen and it doesn't light up blue or respond, that's because the battery is faulty.
THIS was my problem. They sent me a dead battery that was almost way too huge to fit into the pen itself. I think the battery may have became faulty because of the cold tempature, but who knows.
After I changed the battery, wallah! It began to work.

The tablet works perfectly fine and is definitely recommended for beginners.

Just to be on the safe side, if the installation doesn't work the first time, uninstall the drivers, then install directly from the site here:
[...]

THE SECOND OPTION ONLY! (Win 8/7/Vista/Xp)

Good luck!

4.0 out of 5 stars Works good., December 13, 2014
I like this product. It only detects pen pressure, and not tilt or pen rotation, but that is fine for such an affordable tablet. The pen must also use a battery. One star off because the location that the USB cord comes out seems like it could eventually cut into the cable. I removed the clip holding the cable down and adding a piece of aquarium tubing to use as a busing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 2, 2014