5.0 out of 5 stars Adapter included
Just wanted to let buyers know that the adapter is included. I didn't find that mentioned in the description here at Amazon.
I ordered an adapter ( at a ridiculously low price) and I will keep it as a back up, but I probably would not have ordered it if
I had known that it was included.
Published on November 22, 2011 by hot4hypatia

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star
Never worked :(
Published 5 months ago by david justice

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Adapter included, November 22, 2011
hot4hypatia (29.48 N , 98.51 W) - See all my reviews
This review is from: DigiTech Whammy Pedal Re-issue with MIDI Control (Electronics)
I had known that it was included.

4.0 out of 5 stars A Awesome Pedal, December 19, 2004
Daniel Carey (Tampa ,Florida USA) - See all my reviews
This pedal kicks ass. You can turn your guitar into a Bass or a high pitched screaming meachine. The detune actually makes a great Chorus effect and sounds awesome on clean stuff. It can bend notes up to 2 Octaves higher (24 Frets). The harmony effects are cool but it is fixed so you can't do true scale harmonys. The design is pretty rugged and I havent had to reset mine yet. It's good for all styles. I'm into heavy metal and it fits my playing really well. If your in a rut try this pedal out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Pedal, Must Have for guitarists, May 19, 2007
I rarely write reviews on anything and the only reason why I am writing this is because I feel the need to give recognition for all this pedal has brought me. I would refuse to play guitar without it, its that simple. you can pretty much create any sound you want and i would consider the whammy pedal just as important as my guitar. its easy to use, and extremely worth it, dont second guess here, put up the money trust me its worth it. Ive been playing with it for over a year now and even if all I had was $200 to my name, id still spend every last penny on this pedal.

4.0 out of 5 stars the red whammy......, August 26, 2004
I have no complaints whatsoever about this pedal except that I have to recalibrate it every few weeks so that when i turn the pedal on, the starting note is the exact note I'm playing (and likewise for the 1(or 2)-octave bend, up or down. I dont use the harmonizing features of the pedal, i have no use for them, but they arent too bad, also.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my go-to's., March 5, 2014
This pedal will get mileage on your setup. Not only does this pedal have robust pitch-shifting abilities...it also has a quick response harmony side to it that is amazingly well done. I would absolutely not go to a show on either guitar or bass without this great pedal in the line-up. If you want to add interesting dynamics...this is one of the best pedals you can get your hands on. I've had it for a good while now...and it's one of those rare pedals that nearly always get used in some form or another all throughout the night. It's built like a tank and can handle everything you throw at it. If you pick it up....you won't be disappointed in the least about the money you spend. Excellent investment in your sound capabilities.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best pedal on my board, June 1, 2011
if you like the white stripes, audioslave, rage against the machine, buckethead, or even steve vai this pedal is for you. the whammy is absolutely revolutionary it has those space like terradactal noises, and with some delay its even more amazing, it even has a built in chorus like effect on the detune settings, and the harmonizer settings are fun to mess around with too, u can even make your guitar sound like a bass with the one octave down setting, THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Need some screaming intensity? Or trippy effects?, July 1, 2009
TMC (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
If you've ever tried one of these, then you really don't need to hear what I have to say, but just in case...

This pedal rocks! The tracking is great, and if you're 'that type' (the twisted type) playing two or more notes will cause it to break up in a very cool way. The footswitch adds another dimension to the pedal-- like a breaker or kill switch, so you can use the effect rhythmically!!

Like most people, I don't use the harmonizer all that often, but you gotta admit, playing lines in harmonized major 3rds is pretty cool.

If you're looking to add some new weaponry to your sonic arsenal, get this. I use mine in all kinds of music-- funk, rock, blues, avant-jazz... it's one of the handful of pedals that is always in my pedal chain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Whammy, January 16, 2008
wow, i really love this pedal, i use it a lot, i use about 8 pedals and i must say this is truly amazing, i know it costs 200 dollars, but if you want to turn your guitar into a bass or get some crazy buckethead solos, this pedal is perfect, it has its own power suply and is pretty much industructable, the harmony settings are honnestly not that great but the whammy settings are great and i use the detune setting as my chorus more than my boss super chorus, it really can do whatever you want, next to your guitar and amp this could be your biggest investment, but if you are serious get it, you will not be disapointed. just out 200$

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool Unique Pedal, January 28, 2011
This Pedal is really worth the money it sounds good and is defiantly a pedal any guitar player can find a use for. It's pretty unique too I mean how much pedals are a harmonizer, pitchbender and chorus all in one pedal. though a note to people who have never used a whammy pedal this does require some toying around with before you may know how to use it but overall great and indispensable when you do. also some people complain that's its too expensive trust me when you start getting serious about pedals this really isn't that expensive considering all the stuff it does it really makes it a great deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING PEDAL!!!, October 27, 2010
This pedal is amazing!! I love it! it does a lot more than i thought it would have. out of all and all i recommend this pedal if your looking for a different sound or whatever. this pedal is worth the get and thats why I'm giving it 5 stars.

but now on the other hand when I ordered it i chose the 3-5 day shipping, and to my surprise it took 2 weeks to get to my house. the first week they dropped it and had no idea until I got a hold of em and asked where it was and they said: it hadn't left yet. but other than that this pedal is AMAZING!!!!!!!!! worth the get!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

DigiTech Whammy Pedal Re-issue with MIDI Control
$249.95 $199.95
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.