Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on January 25, 2015
Data Squad was not a bad season but it gets crushed by the first four seasons it lost the awesomeness that the other character's had, too serious a some what type of organization that has teen agent that controls the gates of the digital world and they go in and out of the digital world as they please it takes the feeling of adventure out like what type of place this is how we got here and how do we get back home the kid's were chosen in the original season's now here's you're card clock-in and let's go hahaha
on April 9, 2009
I am a huge Digimon fan who grew up with the series and was pleased to watch the series grow up just as fast as I did. It started off as being for children and tweens, but I feel like this season is also really intriguing for teens and young adults who were fans of seasons 1 and 2. Not only is Agumon back (and don't worry, his new voice will become tolerable) but I find this season as being far more dramatic and character-driven than say series 4, which seemed more like a Power Rangers/Digimon crossover gimmick. This is like watching Digimon in a teen drama setting (think 90210ish--I know its a stretch). It deals with much more intense themes like losing a parent, papparazzi intrusion, untrustworthy friends, and others. Granted, the episodes are grossly translated from the Japanese version (even changing Bombernanimon to Citramon - a giant orange), but overall I would say that this season was far better than seasons 3 or 4 and a must-have for any Digimon fan. I, personally, am super-jazzed its coming out on DVD and hopefully if this sells well, more Digimon seasons will be released.(:
on May 9, 2010
I was a fan of the original series when I was younger (and me being a dork I still am), and this series is fine for kids, but for anime lovers I would recommend saving your money. The dub sounds lazy, there's no original japanese track on it, and don't even get me started on the editing. Overall this was released and meant to pass as a children's cartoon, not an anime. If you're a fan of the original digimon series looking for a walk down memory lane look elsewhere.
on October 6, 2010
Digimon Data Squad is unlike any of the other seasons, that's why its so unique. You can hate it or love it but I say this is one of the best. This series drives a bit more to teens because there is some violence and sad moments but its still also for kids. The characters are great and they have AWESOME voice actors. Go check them out at wikipedia! So now a review of the episodes. The first few couple tell you about Marcus and his new digimon Agumon . Thomas(with Gaomon) and Yoshi(with Lalamon) from DATS help him out on these Digimon missions which is to capture wild Digimon that threaten the human world. Then there's other side stories like what most anime have but in most of the series they will be in the Digital World and in a lot of danger and sacrifice. YES I'M A DIGIMON FAN!(I'M 13) BUT THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE SERIES . GO ANIME!!!
on November 29, 2011
I have two collection of Digimon Data Squad and i was wandering if there is going to be more of the Digimon Data Squad title on this title because i like to see Digimon Data Squad 3 collection because i like to see some more if this story.
on April 12, 2014
What can I say u ask and u shall receive. Got my product on time with no damage which everyone loves to get. I would recommend this product and any others from this place anytime.
on June 5, 2013
Digimon one of my favorite Anime Series of all time I love it a lot Data Squad has to be my favorite out of any Digimon Series.

If you love Digimon Series like my self this be good thing to collect it might be really hard to find down the road later on.

This set is only 12-13 episodes only on 3 disc set..... not to many episodes I'm afraid.......
on May 4, 2009
I'm very excited about this new Digimon Data Squad DVD set. There has not been a new Digimon DVD in several years and this series was my favorite. The action, story lines and characters in Data Squad are easily the best out of all the Digimon sagas. I tivo the episodes from TV when possible but have always wanted the series from start to finish. Bring on Collection Two..
on October 29, 2015
It did arrive at my location and in good condition. Thank you very much.
on June 8, 2009
Data Squad is a definite departure from prior seasons of Digimon:
Digimon Limited Edition Collectors Box Set: The Complete 4th Season

Digimon Limited Edition Collectors Box Set: The Complete 3rd Season (Digimon Tamers)

Digimon Limited Edition Collectors Box Set: The Complete First Season

, which is a good thing. The story features a great ensemble of voice actors (besides the VA who does Kenan..but to be fair...there wasn't much range to work with). Digimon isn't usually known for a strong background score, but this season the production company chose to change that by offering a blend of strong rock/keyboard blend that really works in the tense battles situations. The set itself is designed fairly well and as for the content...while I personally don't prefer Widescreen, it's bearable. Hopefully us Digimon fans won't get the Fox Home video shaft as in the company only releases 13 episodes and then abandons all plans for future volumes.