Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 11 questions
votes
I would assume so. I use it on my cannon lenses on my 60D without any trouble. It is the lens that is important. I use it on my 70-300mm lens as well as on some shorter lenses with reasonable success.
Nov 19, 2013 by Old Prof 71+
votes
I use this on my Canon Rebel TI1.
Mar 7, 2013 by Jonni M.
votes
I am not too sure, actually. On my T2i the lens fit but the macro was useless. No matter what I did, I couldn't focus on the subject. When I contacted the seller I was told that "sometimes there are compatibility issues". Hope that helps.
Aug 26, 2013 by Raghu Muthyalampalli
votes
Yes, it should work with any lens that uses 58 mm threads for filters.
May 2, 2014 by Ted Davis
votes
Look at your lens (or Google it) to see the thread count. It should say something like 5.8 or Ø58 which is 58 mm. Some have 37, some have something different. If you need to use an adapter, you're buying the wrong size (thread count) to begin with. You'll get better picture if you buy proper fitting lenses and avoid adapters.
Jul 18, 2014 by Tyler R.
votes
yes that is what i am using
Mar 22, 2014 by patc477
votes
The one I purchased is a 58mm, so my guess is if your primary lens is 58mm, it should fit. I would check that out at your camera store to be sure.
Mar 17, 2014 by mgraham4fx
votes
It fits on my T3i Canon EOS without any adapter. Works quite well.
Jun 5, 2013 by Kindle Customer
votes
I am not sure, it must say in the descripción what kind of cameras can be use with, mine is canon eos and work fine
Mar 15, 2013 by Mariana
votes
Is the lens glass? Feb 21, 2013
Yes it is
Feb 21, 2013 by livphotography
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers