Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 67 questions
votes
If you check ResellerRatings.com, quite a few people have accused this vendor of scamming them. The reviews seem to fall into two groups: "they're scammers" and "they're perfect". The simple fact is that you're never going to find a legitimate dealer selling these popular cameras for substantially less than everyone else. But you WILL find plenty of scam shops offering low prices to suck you into a bait-and-switch scheme. Stick to spending your hard earned money at honest sellers like Amazon, B&H Photo and Adorama.
Feb 4, 2011 by Technology Guy
votes
Yes, this camera comes with a battery and charger.
Jan 9, 2014 by Cris
votes
This is a great camera for a beginner. Also if you ever want to shoot video this camera does that very good as well
Mar 21, 2014 by Kyle Fischer
votes
is this a stm lens? 14 days ago
According to the pictures of this item it is not a STM lens. All stm lens have it stamped on the the lens. Ie... 18-135MM IS STM. Hopefully this answers your question.
13 days ago by ChcBearsCubs
votes
Amazon is an Authorized Canon dealer. As such I do not believe they sell the "grey" market cameras. Both of the 60D bodies I purchased from Amazon (about 1 year apart) were brand new U.S.A. models with the full U.S.A. warranty. These were purchases from Amazon, not a 3rd party company selling through Amazon.
Dec 2, 2013 by David Winters
votes
All the eos lens used on your previous canon can be use on the 60D
Mar 28, 2014 by Luis A. Rodriguez
votes
No onboard microphone is going to sound good for dialogue. What you need is a microphone on a boom pole. You could have the best Neumann shotgun mic and sound devices recorder and it would sound terrible if the mic was on the camera. Check out the Zoom recorders, and the Sennheiser MKH-416. If your going to do on board, don't spend a lot of money, save for a boom pole setup.
Dec 28, 2012 by randerson
votes
The following could be a reason why Canon is dropping the price, every month, on this camera. The Canon Kit for the EOS 60D and Lens 18-135mm has been nothing but a disaster. I experienced the following problems: Canon EOS 60D problems: 1. When trying to photograph I got clicking sounds that would not let the camera function. I do not believe it was a mirror lock-up, I believe it was the built-in flash trying to open up. This problem occurred 3 times. 2. On at least two occasions I experienced a mirror lock-up. 3. Camera had extremely poor quality for 18mb even with my 70-200 Canon L lens. 4. Macro and focusing problems occurred mainly on close-ups. I had to manually focus and manually set the aperture and speed on close-ups. My 70-200 Canon L lens can focus up to 1.5. I was over 3 feet away and had a problem focusing on my subject. My 40D experienced none of the above problems. That is why I know it is the Camera and not I. I have been working with digital cameras for 8 years and before that I had medium format cameras (2 ¼ " film) and 35mm film cameras without auto-focus so it is not that I do not know how to operate a simple digital camera, it is the camera not operating like a simple digital camera. Canon 18-135mm lens problems: 1. I was not able to focus at times whether close-up or from a distance with this lens. I was able to focus with my 70-200 Canon L lens and my Tamaron 28-75mm DI lens without a problem. Though I did have times when I had to go fully manual while in Macro mode with my other lenses! 2. I experienced an anomaly I never experienced throughout my career and that is vignette while the lens is fully extended to 135mm. Vignette usually occurred when the lens is wide open (18mm) with the wrong filter or filters gang banged or the wrong lens hood attached. The wrong lens hood being one that is not a lens hood for a lens as wide as 18mm. Webster's dictionary defines vignette as: (verb [ trans. ] portray (someone) in the style of a vignette. * Produce (a photograph) in the style of a vignette by softening or shading away the edges of the subject.
Jan 27, 2011 by Michael Thomas
votes
You have to weigh the PROS and CONS D7000 - Magnisium Alloy Body. 39 AF Points, Full HD Video with AUTO FOCUS, 16 MP Camera 60D - Hard Plastic Body, 09 AF Points, Full HD Video with Manual Focus, 18 MP Camera with a Swivel Screen. You do the math...
Jul 7, 2011 by Amazon Customer
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers