5.0 out of 5 stars Works just like I wanted.
It really is plug-and-play, not plug-and-pray. I configured nothing, and it worked great. Everyone was able to connect with no problem, too. The unit is USB powered, so make sure you have enough USB ports to use this. I wish it came with one of those wall-jack-USB things, like Apple products have, but that's the only 'drawback' I've seen with this thing.

I...
Published 18 months ago by a_firend_of_a_friend

3.0 out of 5 stars Just OK
Does it's job.. but how about we include a power cable in the box? The unit is unusable without it. I had to order a spare Kindle cable (which fits and charges fast) just for this.
Published 19 months ago by Dani

5.0 out of 5 stars Works just like I wanted., August 27, 2013
This review is from: Zuni Digital 8-Port Green Ethernet Switch (ZS108G) (Personal Computers)

I haven't had it that long, so there may be some longevity issues that haven't cropped up yet. Until then, I will leave it as a 5-star review. (Review on 8/27/13, and I got it about 4 weeks ago.) I'm not sure if I can change my review later, but if I have trouble with it, ever, I plan to update it.

5.0 out of 5 stars This device is absolutely perfect for what I needed, January 6, 2014
I wanted as low profile, low power draw Ethernet hub so I could connect more devices in my home near my main wi-fi router which had run out of local ports.

I've had this for close to a year now, and zero issues, which is is great. Buying another based on my success with the first one.

5.0 out of 5 stars No problems after 6 months of constant use, November 20, 2013
Nice compact switch to fit inside a wiring cabinet. I bought two of these. It doesn't come with a power supply so you need to use a mini- or micro- USB charger to provide power.

4.0 out of 5 stars Slim, many ports, but double check the fit of the the microusb (power) port, November 9, 2013
Innovato (Greater Baltimore-Washington Area) - See all my reviews
I love the compact size and the number of ports this has! I use it to split a cable drop to my HTPC and Smart TV, and power it off the usb on the Smart TV. First one we ordered had a defective micro usb power connector (the mini usb port did work). The mold around the port wasn't snug enough and power only transmitted if the cable was torqued a certain way. Amazon quickly rectified that with a working replacement.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great and no bulky power block to carry around!, July 30, 2013
I travel a huge amount and was looking for a small lan switch to throw in my bag since I put my previous one into permanent use at home for my media center. This one was even better than what I had started out looking for. I didn't realize they had lan switches that were USB powered, so I'm definitely happy with this one since I don't have to carry around a large power cable, etc. So far it's working perfectly for what I need.

5.0 out of 5 stars Compact & Minimalist, June 8, 2013
Love this 8 port switch and am considering getting another. This version comes with just a USB cable for power, but I'm powering it with a spare USB wall charger. I like the little green data lights that show the number of each port. Love the size; about as big as a deck of cards, but thinner. The size is even more compact than most, because 3 of the ports are along the top edge, with the other 5 are on the side edge. Innovative. Just plug it in and connect your cables. Generates almost no heat. Would be a great size for travel. Happy ;oD

4.0 out of 5 stars Compact and portable., May 31, 2013
I previously bought the ZS108F from Newegg when it was on sale and I am happy with it. I believe the ZS108F comes with AC/DC adapter while the ZS108G does not.

Other than that, it is portable and light and enough for my work use although it is a 10/100 Mbps switch.

Pros:
- Lightweight/Portable
- Powered via mini/micro-usb.

Cons:
- 10/100 Mbps
- Does not come with A/C Adapter

5.0 out of 5 stars It just works, April 3, 2013
I needed a switch that was nice and small when I do installations on the road and this fits the bill. The best thing is it is USB powered. It doesn't come with a AC adapter but this not a concern for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, March 19, 2013
Kevin (OR United States) - See all my reviews
I am currently traveling for work and was in need of access to the network. A co-worker had this fun little device and I quickly learned it was a MUST have! It works GREAT. Will never travel with out it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, February 28, 2013
Small, about the size of a wallet. Plug-and-play. Comes with a USB cable for power, no A/C adapter. Has two different styles of USB ports, so you can use either depending on the cable you have.