Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Groceries List Checklist Planner
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on December 15, 2012
I am looking for a one stop app. Grocery lists/per store direct connections to major coupon resources and price budgeting in conjunction with coupons..... I want it all ... too much maybe? Uninstalled this app.
on January 1, 2013
this app is useless if u don't have a hotspot to connect to the net IN the store while ur shopping
on March 31, 2012
This app is just what I was looking for. I started with the list they include and edited it so it has all the things I pick up on a regular basis. Its also nice that you can have more than one list.
on September 22, 2012
I found the product complicated. I really don't see a use for it unless you can somehow print off your grocery list to take to the store with you