Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on October 6, 2013
Great sport watch with just enough color to be different. Nice size on the wrist. The buttons are easy to push and the screen is easy to read. The timer works great for my workouts. If you're looking for a good sport watch with a little flair of color to stand out, this is a great price and a great product. It's light and small enough that it doesn't get in the way or bother you while at the gym.
on October 27, 2013
It's a watch I take with me pretty much everywhere. Shows time, day, standard stop watch and alarm functions.

Only thing I saw as an issue was I accidentally changed the time just by putting my hands in my pocket once. Hasn't happened since.
on June 25, 2013
A good watch for for doing circuit training. I was drawn to the minimal design and subtle, but bright colors. The size is not too big, nor is it so small that is looks like a women's watch. I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
on August 27, 2013
Time is good size for my aging eyes, but not huge. Have not yet figured out how to use all of the features, but provided doc and online doc seems thorough. Would like to turn of the beep on each button press, which is not loud during the day but slightly annoying at night when turning on the back light (which I did recently when camping).
on December 26, 2013
Great watch. Would recommend this watch to anyone looking for a simple but nice watch. Only down fall is I wish it was more water resistant.
on February 9, 2014
Despite being a little smaller than we thought IS WELL. We received it without problem and we are very happy with it.
on January 10, 2013
bought this for my 12 year old for Christmas and he loved it. The face is just right, not too big or small.
on February 10, 2015