5.0 out of 5 stars sweet
Published 10 months ago by com

2.0 out of 5 stars SUPER WATCH, SUPER PRICE, CANNOT WEAR IT!
Published on June 30, 2012 by Discriminating Buyer in Colorado

2.0 out of 5 stars SUPER WATCH, SUPER PRICE, CANNOT WEAR IT!, June 30, 2012
This review is from: Blue LED Digital Black Lava Style Wrist Watch Iron Metal Samurai Mens (Health and Beauty)
The price, styling and ease of setting on the watch are all super. It is thicker than it appears in the photos. HOWEVER, all this said, I cannot use the watch. The watchband is VERY small. I need at least 4-6 links to make it fit. The circumference of my wrist is just under 8 inches. I would guess that this size is slightly bigger than average. Anyway, I wrote to the manufacturer and asked to have them send me prices for more links so that I could use my purchase. "SORRY, NO PARTS ARE AVAILABLE". They suggested that I buy another watch and rob it for the links! I'll give it away to someone that it will fit. I will say that it is very difficult to view in daylight/sunlight.

3.0 out of 5 stars just ok, December 26, 2013
picture looked darker.. watch was almost silver. good quality just not what i thought it was going to look like

2.0 out of 5 stars Garbage, March 28, 2014
Doesn't look nearly as nice as in the picture.
The face is actually much thicker than the band and much more noticeable from the side.
Also, doesn't come in that nice looking box.

The L.E.D.s aren't bright enough to see without a little shade.
You have to push the button every time you want to check the time.

Very simple.
Very cheap.

I'm just gonna stick to checking the time on my phone.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's alright., July 29, 2014
The bottom button fell off as soon as I opened the package. Fortunately, I pressed the button back in with some force and I have not had problems with it since. It keeps time well and has not lost time in over 48 hours. I'm not a huge fan of the lights only staying on for a couple of seconds then turning of again. This is especially annoying when trying to use the seconds display as a stop watch. I also do not like that the top left most vertical LED is lit when it is PM. I'm pretty sure I can tell if its 2 in the morning or 2 in the afternoon without that LED. I thought that LED was broken at first. It still looks very cool and I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of the metal.

I guess for a couple bucks you get what you paid for.

3.0 out of 5 stars Today is August 28 - I like it, and actually 5 stars for appearance, August 28, 2014
Barbara (Grants Pass, OR USA) - See all my reviews
Today is August 28 - I like it, and actually 5 stars for appearance, 1 star (or none) for clasp and setting. Clasp won't open, so need to rig something to keep it on - then if setting time ever feels in the mood to work per instructions (from the Web) I could use it as a watch. I did get an 8 (for August) on top number once, but that became a 2 when I set the day to 28. I don't need date, and haven't figured out how to get correct time. So I had what looked like either February 28 or 2:28 as the time. 15 minutes later it was a 10 and 25. Wow! 8 months or 8 hours change in 15 minutes.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't keep time and actually broke within a month, June 9, 2013
Thought the watch was pretty neat at first. The face section is a little thicker than I expected.

After about a week from setting the time it was off by almost a full 2 hours(fast).

Having worn the watch out for 3 nights, the bottom row of LEDs has already broken.

Do not buy this, it's about the quintessential cheap Chinese product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Latch Didn't work right out of the package, February 8, 2014
Two of these watches, two returns. Yes the price is fair but the quality control is non existent. I wish they made a more expensive higher quality version.

5.0 out of 5 stars sweet, March 12, 2014
for only 5 bucks this is totally worth it, looks really cool, i only wish you could make the lights last longer than the default 3 seconds, and some instructions for removing band links, and replacing the battery. nobody on youtube seems to know what the "20" setting after the date setting is, even though it says it in the instructions, it's the year, i guess there will be a lot of "durr" moments in the leap year.

1.0 out of 5 stars no, October 30, 2013
this product battery life was about a week. could barely see the numbers in daylight. would not buy this. waste of money. poor product. i see why its so cheap

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, September 26, 2014
Item took a long time to ship. But item was as described and expected.