Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Barbie Glamtastic Boom Box
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on October 25, 2012
My 7 year old loves her boom box! She can self entertain for hours listening to music. It also connects to a MP3 player, which is nice. She also puts in the batteries if she wants to take it on the road with us.
on February 3, 2013
We purchased this for Christmas for my 7 yr old. Unfortunately it was defective and would not play CD's. I contacted Amazon and they sent me a new one immediately at no charge before I even had a chance to ship the other one back. Talk bout good customer service! The new one worked perfect. It is the perfect size to sit on a desk or night stand without taking up too much room. Great sound, and easy for a child to use.
on February 3, 2014
My daughters love this and it works great, even on burned CDs which some of its competitors seemed to have problems with. They use it non-stop! The only change that I would make is to have the off button at one side instead of in the middle. They have a hard time turning it off and I usually end up turning it off at the end of the night.
on August 17, 2014
My six year old daughter loves it. It's very pretty and doesn't appear to be cheaply made. I believe that you can use a microphone with it, head set and mp# player. (has a bunch of places in the back to hook things up). It can get very loud and the sound is not bad at all. So far so good! We have had it only three days, but my daughter has used it non-stop with no problems.
on February 14, 2013
this is an adorable boombox, however.....the plug that connects in the back doesn't stay at all. We ended up taping it in. I was going to send the box back, especially since it was was expensive for what you get, but it was a valentine's day gift for a 4 year old and I didn't want her to have to wait to get the replacement. So, we have this adorable boom box, with duct tape holding the cord in. If you can live with that, it seems to work just fine.
66 comments|6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 29, 2012
I purchased this boombox for my girls room they are seven and four; they love it. They use it to relax and when they are cleaning up or just bonding!! I love it because it is clear, the volume can go very loud, it has all the right jacks and its just adorable!! Santa (me) could not havent gotten the girls a better gift!! the BoomBox Rocks!!!!
on October 27, 2012
Great sound, and nice looking boombox. Easy to use. Worth the price. I would recommend for kids ages 11 and under.
on August 14, 2015
This is an adorable little radio that we use everyday in the girls' room. My toddler has managed to knock it off the dresser a few times and it works just fine. We mainly use the CD function. Neither of my girls will sleep without music so it gets quite a work out. We bought this to replace a cheap black boom box (like you can get from Walmart) that died after 6 months of heavy use. We have had this about 6 months as well and no problems. I know some reviews complained about the cord connecting but ours is fine.
on April 9, 2013
the CD player doesn't work. the Quality of the sound on the radio is very poor.

Pro: very pretty colors
on February 24, 2015
Sound quality is great for a kid's boombox! I expected static and a tinny sound, but the quality is comparable to (and better than) other boom boxes in this price range. Buttons and display are large and easy to read/use. The blue LED lights look "wow" in the dark. (I heard a wow when the lights went off the first time the radio was on.) CDs play well and the radio reception is great, even without the antenna pulled up. Would definitely purchase again.