Digital Camera Anti-Fingerprint Display Protection Film (Pro Guard AF) for Pentax Optio W90
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- This product is for Pentax Optio W90.
- Micro Solution's brand new AF (Anti-Fingerprint) protective film is the best film to repel fingerprints. This is not a matte (anti-glare) film, to keep the beautiful images on the high resolution LCD.
- Our film is not thick, but it is hard enough to guard against most casual scratches. Our film has anti-static treatment, which repels dust. Our film is not glue-based, so even when you remove it, you will find no residue on the LCD surface.
- This product comes with 2 sets of films and a micro-fiber cloth, made of excellent quality in Japan by Micro Solution. More information on this and other Micro Solution products can be found at microsolutionusa.com.
- Instructions are in Japanese. If you have any problem using this product, please go to our Website for instructions in English. We use eco-friendly simple packaging for all our products.
|Compatible Devices||Pentax Optio W90|
|Package Height||0.31 x 4.96 x 5.2 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.44 pounds|
Top Customer Reviews
-comes with everything you need to put it correctly.
-comes with two films
-none so far.
I was expecting this film to come off easily when it gets wet. But this comes with two films and I thought I would be able to put the second one even if it came off. I used the camera in a water park for a day. The camera got wet even if I tried to keep it above water. I even took few shots under the water. But film stayed on.
Of course, it may come off if I use it under water for a long period of time. But so far, so good. Also, I have the second film if it comes off.
The micro-fiber cloth that comes with the kit is really generous. I will use mine for many other cleaning chores.
Having two screen protectors is a bonus.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
For being a ruggedized camera, I was disappointed when I scratched the screen within a couple weeks of getting the camera (a minor scratch, but still...). Read morePublished on March 15, 2011 by Michael Moise
I looked at all of the waterproof digitals and I finally found one that meets my needs. I fish in both fresh and saltwater. Read morePublished on November 20, 2010 by smlmth