Questions & Answers
3.5 out of 5 stars (159)
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 questions
vote
It sure will. Just be sure hand hold it straight pointing to the video camera. It is very useful!
Sep 19, 2013 by HonestReview518
votes
It does! I have a Kodak Z990 myself and there's no issue with compatibility. HOWEVER - you have to be pointing it directly at the sensor. If the person using the remote is going to be in the picture, it is nearly impossible to keep the remote hidden in the picture and still have it work.
Mar 6, 2013 by Jamie K
votes
I don't know. I have the zi12, but I have since lost my remote to try it... I would assume it is compatible though.
Mar 15, 2014 by Jawknee
votes
It should work in a plastic bag or transparent enclosure that's not really thick walled. My TV remote works in a plastic bag.
Mar 16, 2014 by Cathy Kauffman
votes
Sorry, I cannot answer that, since I have a "Kodak Zi8." Its a great little gadget to have!
Jan 9, 2014 by HonestReview518
votes
No
Mar 17, 2013 by Jimmy Becca
votes
According to 2 reviews here, the only button that works on the remote with the Ze1 is the center button, which controls the start/end of video shooting.
Sep 3, 2012 by cyberRocker
votes
Others have reported that this remote control works with several of the Kodak digital videocams. Have seen one or two reports that only the Record Start/Stop button works. We have a Kodak Zi8 (for which this remote control is intended) and over 90% of the time the Start/Stop button is the only button we use. We paid under $10 a couple of years ago for the remote. Hope this information helps you. I suppose if remote control is important for you then it's worth taking a chance on it.
Jul 1, 2013 by southleft
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers