4.0 out of 5 stars Not made in Japan....
It's a great camera so much so that it's like packing a camera and 10 assorted lenses and a dozen filters in your shirt pocket!!! The only drawback is that I thought it is made in Japan since the seller is listed as from Japan. To my disappointment, camera is made in China.
Published 17 months ago by curlyNoodles

Casio makes a fine product. I have the ZR 750 and love it. I wanted to decide if the ZR1000 offers features that make it worth changing to--is it really an upgrade? From what I read above, it's hard to say.

Published 3 months ago by Elisa 20

4.0 out of 5 stars Not made in Japan...., July 17, 2013
This review is from: CASIO Digital Camera EXILIM ZR1000 Red EX-ZR1000RD Japan Import (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a cool, October 8, 2014
Be sure to download the english version of the manual. This is a cool gadget

5.0 out of 5 stars great camera!, June 25, 2013
I placed the order like a week ago, I just got it today. Obviously this was shipped from Japan and I can't believe that I got the camera really quick! Works very well especially for 12 levels facial features. Love it a lot!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, November 17, 2013
Received camera in good condition and fast! Wrapping carefully n red color is pretty! The camera is solid and not too bulky,fits nicely in my handbag where ever I go.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, April 4, 2013
The camera is good, but I did not get my color. I think you have to check your stock first, and then received money. Everything is good. I like the camera and the service attitude from you.

3.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Camera But Casio! Please Hire Someone To Write the Product Description in English, September 12, 2014

I've "dinged" the review because it's appalling that Casio does not hire someone English-fluent to write their product descriptions on Amazon. How much could it cost? Seriously, a capable high school student could do better than this:

--"This comfort CASIO digital camera EXILIM ZR1000 white high-speed continuous shooting high-speed shutter comfortable EX-ZR1000WE to evolve. To form for taking more crunchy."

-- "High-speed performance which is born from the image processing circuit of one "EXILIM Engine HS Ver.3" 2. It is equipped with a new graphics core."

-- "The pleasant and comfortable to take! Crunchy because it is high-speed. It is not missing the moment that I aimed. ae quickly and automatically determine the scene in front of the "Premium Auto PRO" eyes. Can be taken to clean by simply pressing the shutter." [...More of the same...]

_____

What a mess! Casio makes a good product. They are an innovative camera company and deserve better representation than this. Have they totally written off the English-speaking market?? "Penny-wise and pound foolish".

5.0 out of 5 stars Got here earlier than expected, March 10, 2014
It was awesome since I wanted my camera as soon as possible.
The expected delivery day was Monday but it arrived on a Saturday. It
was such an amazing surprise and it just made my day :).
The camera is good tho. Exactly what I ordered. It was also easy to switch language from
Japanese to English.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really great camera. Instructions were in Japanese, October 11, 2014
Really great camera. Instructions were in Japanese, but was able to get English instructions on line.somewhat of a learning curve to use functions, but well worth the time!