Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 666 questions
votes
Absolutely! The pictures come out outstanding! I've had 3 cameras before this one and I wouldn't go to anything else :) it's awesome!
May 28, 2013 by Marissa
votes
Silent shutter just mutes the fake shutter sound on a point & shoot camera. As this is an SLR, there are real moving parts in there so the sound can't be prevented.
Nov 22, 2012 by John C. Irving
votes
Many say the 75-300 isn't a very good lens but I disagree. I own one and have excellent results with mine. I also own the t3i and it's an excellent camera for both stills and video... now that I have it I won't go to any other... why? The t3i has everything I want in a camera.
23 days ago by Jim
votes
t3 vs t3i Dec 8, 2013
For photography I think both are almost the same. But in the video subjet, the T3i is way better. In the the video mode you can control ISO, Speed, Aperture... In the T3 you can't just auto mode. If you you want to save some money and just take pictures and video in auto mode. Go for the T3... If money isnt a issue go for the t3i for sure.
Dec 9, 2013 by Juan Alfonso Reece
vote
It was, till I bought it.
Mar 27, 2014 by Seth G.
vote
It depends bro. 18-55 is a wide angle so it's good on land scape and close ups. It's a decent lens. The 18-135 is also solid but if you want a zoom I suggest u get one specifically made for zoom I shoot professional motocross and I use the canon 70-200 f4l that lens is beauty it makes pics look insane. It's pricy tho. I do suggest the 18-55 and later purchasing a 70-200 whether it my be an l serious or not. Hope it helps.
Dec 19, 2013 by Cameron
vote
I would tend to recommend not relying on the internal flash for this kind of thing but instead to consider an external flash like the Canon Speedlite 430EX II. In poor light, the internal flash uses bright pulses of light to provide enough light for the focusing system to work properly but these light pulses can be extremely distracting for your subject. The external flash uses a much less intrusive red focusing beam. Light from the 430EX can also be bounced from a white wall or ceiling in order to create a much softer and much more flattering quality of light. Also, the 430EX recharges much faster for the next shot, has greater range and doesn't eat up your camera's batteries.
Mar 17, 2014 by Technology Guy
vote
T3i or Nikon D3200? Dec 1, 2013
Canon all the way
Dec 1, 2013 by CookieCocoChanel
vote
The STM version doesn't offer any benefits for this particular camera model so there's no need to pay the preium price for the STM.
Dec 4, 2013 by Technology Guy
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   67   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers