5.0 out of 5 stars Good product
It was as described and fit the screen well.

As usual, take your time installing these because any hairs or lint that get caught under it will be slightly annoying.
Published 17 months ago by Michael

3.0 out of 5 stars Easy to put on.
This went on easily but it also is already coming up on one edge. I still like that it will protect my LCD screen from scratches.
Published 8 months ago by nancyinabq

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, August 31, 2013
This review is from: 3x Nikon Digital SLR D3200 Digital Camera Premium Clear LCD Screen Protector, 100% fit, no cutting (3 Pieces) (Camera)
It was as described and fit the screen well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent cover and service, July 27, 2013
The cover works very well on the screen. It fits right and is easy to apply. The camera LCD screen seems to get scratched easily (probably different material than cell phone. I got a scratch line just for one day without cover), so this is very much needed. The covers came by way of usps and was slightly bended in the initial shipment to me (screens slipped out of protective case). Emailing to the vendor got replied right away and they sent the 2nd shipment and it is perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to apply, April 26, 2014
I have a new D3300 camera, and had trouble finding a screen protector listed for it. So I ordered this one. It fits just fine and was easy to apply. I don't know that it's exactly the right size down to the millimeter, but it protects the whole screen as far as I can see.

4.0 out of 5 stars Protection when needed, September 29, 2013
Love them. Easy to apply to the screen. Great inexpensive protection and they don't blurred the screen giving you a true clear image.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product for the price - fits Nikon D3300!, September 11, 2014
Received my order MUCH faster than expected (a whole week before projected date - probably due to the fact that it was shipped from San Francisco, and I live less than 30 minutes from there). It was relatively simple to apply protector to the screen of my Nikon D3300 (yes, it fit perfectly for D3300). Doing it does kind of take practice, but I've been applying protectors to all sorts of devices - phones, tablets...etc.

Helpful tip: remove your lens so that you can lay the camera down with the live view screen facing up, and it'll be flat and steady while you apply the protector. As far as I know, this protector should last quite awhile. I'm not usually rough with my things. The package does come with 3 screen protectors, so I'm prepared to replace the screen after a reasonable amount of use. If it doesn't stand the test of time, I'll update my post accordingly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great protection, June 11, 2014
This Clear screen for my D3200 camera is an excellent value. Now I don't have to worry about scratching the lens on my camera

3.0 out of 5 stars Easy to put on., June 2, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Fit perfect, April 15, 2014
SO far I like it a lot. The only problem was the sticker tab on the shield was glued on so tight it almost destroyed the shield getting it off. It ships in a standard envelope USPS, so heat may have been an issue with the glue. Good product so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit perfectly, February 26, 2014
These were exactly what i needed to protect the screen on my new camera. Fit perfectly. Easy on with no bubbles.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nikon D3200 screen guard., February 10, 2014
This fits my Nikon D3200 perfectly and there are no issues that I can see. I would not hesitate to recommend this.