Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 3x Nikon Digital SLR D3200 Digital Camera Premium Clear LCD Screen Protector, 100% fit, no cutting (3 Pieces)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

I have a new D3300 camera, and had trouble finding a screen protector listed for it. So I ordered this one. It fits just fine and was easy to apply. I don't know that it's exactly the right size down to the millimeter, but it protects the whole screen as far as I can see.
on January 12, 2015
I actually do not have a Nikon D3200. I bought this for my Pentax K5 and two Canon cameras (SX130 and SX510), which also have 3 inch screens. I have applied the protector to all of them, and while it did not completely cover the glass area, it still covers almost all of it and, more importantly, it covers the active area where the image appears.
on July 27, 2013
The cover works very well on the screen. It fits right and is easy to apply. The camera LCD screen seems to get scratched easily (probably different material than cell phone. I got a scratch line just for one day without cover), so this is very much needed. The covers came by way of usps and was slightly bended in the initial shipment to me (screens slipped out of protective case). Emailing to the vendor got replied right away and they sent the 2nd shipment and it is perfect.
on February 1, 2014
These nicely-cut screen protectors fit well, and are easy to apply if you follow the directions carefully, and clean the screen thoroughly before applying. I forget they're there, so far, but when I start to see scratches, it will be nice to know that I can just peel those scratches off and apply another one, and keep viewing clearly.
on July 23, 2013
Maybe I am bad at reading instructions, but there are 3 pieces and I wasted one trying to figure out how to put it on. I had never used these products before on any device. But I got it to work! The protector fit perfectly on my Nikon D3200. There are no bubbles and it seems to be holding well past 1 week since I applied it. Definitely recommend it. Great product and I hope it won't start peeling off after a few weeks.
on December 26, 2013
Saves your screen on your camera. We have the Nikon 3200 and it's not touch screen are anything but this protector still protects it from fingerprints and scratches from daily use and from carrying it around. It also protects screen while in the case, you may not think about it getting scratched inside case but it can just as a phone can scratch in your pocket
on February 9, 2016
Although I was pleasantly surprised to find 6 screen protectors in my packaging, as opposed to the 3 I though I was getting... I was thinking as I opened the package, "Why in the world do I need 6 of these??". But let me tell you why... It took me three tries to peel and stick to my liking, each time being mindful of dust, smudges, alignment, etc... and once you peel it back up to readjust its rendered useless basically. So hang in there, get it on right and you'll forget its even there.
on July 17, 2013
I'm the kind of person who can't stand having my iPhone exposed to scratches, so I always have a clear protector to prevent from scratches. Glad that they made these for my new Nikon too! This item works well and was easy to put on the Nikon's display screen. No issues with it making "bubbles" under the surface...it looks smooth and clear, almost like there is nothing there.
on December 27, 2013
Great item, the material feel strong and reliable. I am glad it comes with 3 sheets, because I tried the first one without reading the instructions and it did not go well, so I read the instructions and went perfect on my second try.
If you do it right, you will not tell your camera has a screen protection sheet.
Great item.
on February 1, 2014
I can't even tell it is on the camera. Super easy to install. I'm always careful when handling my cameras, however, one of my earliest cameras has a scratch on the screen protector and I don't want to use a camera without the extra protection! It's like having a skylight filter over the lens.