Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 questions
vote
I own one and assume it was intended for the American market. However I bought it at an unusually good price and I have sen no further ads for it. Still, a nice little camera and new lenses keep coming out.
Dec 23, 2013 by Orpheus
votes
Welcome to the world of digital pictures... The date and time is stored as metadata inside the picture. Most dedicated photo printers can read it and print the date for you (check out the Canon Selphy CP-series printers for instance)
Dec 16, 2012 by esanta
votes
The photos are captured on an SD memory card (not included) which can then be uploaded onto a computer. If there's an SD slot on your computer, insert the SD card into it. If not, you may need a SD Card to USB converter. All photos can be viewed on the provided Nikon software (NX2 photo viewer/editor) which is PC and Mac compatible. Hope this helps
Aug 27, 2014 by Conor Griffin
votes
Frankly I Don't Know i am an owner but not a technician. 1 thing i do know is Because it is a Single Chip camera it cant capture the colors of the Fireworks like a 3 chip camera can. Happy 4th of July wenever ir comes
Jun 3, 2014 by Langarry
votes
I don't know the Camera is made in Japan by Nokon Woo Woo! :)
Jan 10, 2014 by Langarry
votes
You have to buy it separately. It fits on the accessory shoe to the left of the eye level viewer. It uses the main camera battery and it works well but it is too bulky to use with the leather camera case.
Feb 28, 2013 by Michael DF Deck c/o Julika Deck
votes
Both the V1 and J1 are very good first generation cameras. As far as bokeh is concerned I can fix that in photoshop or lightroom in less than thirty seconds. This system has a lot of potential and as faster prime lens are introduced the bokeh isssue will die down. Plus soon there will be an adaptor introduced so that you can use your Nikkor lens. You can easily make a great 11 by 14 print with these cameras and if you have the software and know what you are doing a 16 by 20 print can look good if viewed more than three feet away. I am glad Nikon did this. Most people will not ever make a print larger than an 8 by 10. The cameras give you very good video, auto focus is amazing, image stablization on the cameras is excellent and photo quality is excellent. You can shoot raw or Jpeg. Plus you can carry a whole system around with you and not be weighted down. Well done Nikon!!!! People just go on the net and look at how many people were ready to hate this camera and once they tested it out they have a whole new appreciation for the camera. I know of two pros who now use this camera system for their walkaround. You don't always need a big camera and a ton of pixels. Sometimes for what you want to do that is just overkill. It is a blast photographing with this camera.
Nov 21, 2011 by Craig L. Getchius
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers