4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Wide angle for the price, April 13, 2008
This review is from: Digital Concepts 52mm 0.5x Super Wide Angle Lens With Macro (Electronics)
Used for my HV20, it allows wide angle shots and very helpful indoors. Does not have objectionable distortion and is much wider than canon's adapter and 1/5th the price. I suppose if I was worried about distortion I would look at the Raynox http://www.amazon.com/Raynox-Definition-Wideangle-5-ADAPTER-Rings/dp/B000HRYZRU/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1208087370&sr=1-5
but they may be made at the same factory in China...

5.0 out of 5 stars still using after 12 years, May 31, 2013
with all my camcorders, many different adapter rings, now camcorders are the size of the lens itself ! Do they still make it ?

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelente producto!, October 12, 2008
llego mucho tiempo antes de lo estimado!, buen producto y presentacion, despues de revisar bastantes alternativas, me decidi por este, y no me arrepiento para nada de ello, cumple con todas las espectativas!