|Item model number||ZR301F|
|Item Weight||0.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||2.2 x 0.6 x 1.7 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||2.2 x 0.6 x 1.7 inches|
Zuni Digital Connect ZR301 300 Mbps Wi-Fi Router + 1-Port Switch (ZR301F)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Ultra Compact Size - Measures just 2.2 x 1.7 x 0.6 inches and weighs less than 2 oz
- 300 Mbps WiFi N Extender & Router + 1-Port Switch
- MIMO 3-D Antenna Technology - This wireless router utilizes a Multiple Input/Multiple Output antenna array that broadcasts the Wi-Fi signal in a 360 spherical pattern, which greatly increases wireless coverage and network throughput to dead zones
- IPv6 Compatible - Access next generation internet services
- Fast and Easy Setup - Web Browser based Setup Wizard makes router setup fast and easy
- Intelli+IP Sensing Technology - Patent pending Intelli+IP sensing technology that detects the main network s IP address, and if there is a network conflict, automatically changes the travel router s IP address to resolve the conflict
- High-Speed Wireless Networking - This 2T2R router provides wireless data transfer speeds up-to 300 Mbps
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
I own this AP for almost a year now, here's an update .....
- As an access point, it's super reliable. It's always stable whether it's in 70F or 95F environment (24/7 operation). (Wireless connection is much more reliable than much-hyped EAP350)
- VLAN support is broken. You can put an SSID into a VLAN, but tagged wireless traffic never show up on LAN side. (Used wireshark to verify that). Zuni Digital wasn't able to provide any useful support.
- Never tested it with radius server. Never used it as a router. Therefore I can't comment on 802.1x, QoS, bandwidth throttling.
===== Original Review =====
This is a newer generation of a pocket router that has many great features that standard routers may not even have. As you may have read from other reviews, this router is tiny.
There are three modes that you can use with this router :
1 - Wireless Access Point or Router :: Allowing you to create a wireless connection from a wired network
2 - Wireless Extender/Bridge :: Extends your wireless coverage and/or make your wireless connection available on both ethernet ports, allowing devices without wireless adaptor to connect to the wireless network.
3 - WISP Hotspot :: You can share a wireless network with several devices. (Imagine having several devices accessing one paid hotspot account at the same time.)
But that's just what about every pocket/travel router can do these days. What's special about it? Not everyone wants these features, but many will probably appreciate them.
1 - You can create an extra wireless network (SSID).Read more ›
I am writing this review not only to rate the product, but to also compliment both Amazon and the Zuni support people. I had trouble connecting the first Zuni received to my computer. The Zuni support person thought perhaps the internal chip was defective. After briefly chatting on-line with Amazon, a new Zuni arrived the next morning. This is another example of the impeccable service I receive from Amazon- why buy from another source? And the Zuni folks were again helpful in figuring out that the Lan/Setup port is finally
1. It's a travel router, the size of a jigger, light as a feather.
2. It has two Ethernet ports -- one more than the competition. The additional port is an extremely useful and unique feature. It enables use as a transparent wired-to-wireless bridge. To do so, plug Ethernet into the LAN port, leaving the WAN port unconnected. It will broadcast WiFi using the same subnet (same IP range, you must disable DHCP server) as its Ethernet connection. You can give it the same/different WiFi password as the other access point. I'm not aware of any other travel router that can use an existing subnet. The others create a new subnet.
3. It works everywhere in the world. A dual voltage (100-240v) US adapter is supplied, but it also works off of any USB connection such as on a notebook computer. A USB cable is also supplied.
4. The WAN port, in addition to dynamic DHCP, also offers static DHCP, PPTP and L2TP modes. PPTP and L2TP are required for setting up the router as direct to VPN. I use this feature (not yet tested on this router), to connect to the popular HideMyAss VPN service to impersonate an IP address from another location, useful for receiving NetFlix while traveling abroad.
5. I can confirm this device can WiFi broadcast Internet to at least 15Mbps, probably somewhat higher. I haven't benchmarked an all wired scenario.
6. I'd like to highlight that this router is ipv6 compatible. That's a bit rare for travel routers.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My modem is upstairs along with the wireless, so this really does boost and capture the signal so that it stays on and we can enjoy movies on the 'big' screen in the family room! Read morePublished 21 months ago by Slice56
Unit received, will not work as a wireless router, i.e. default setting, nor will it show up in the browser for the setup.Published on March 28, 2013 by otempores
Did what it was made to do when it worked. Mine broke around the end of the 1-yr warranty period. I can no longer connect to the wifi. Tried hardware reset and all. Read morePublished on March 14, 2013 by KevinL
Brought this on two work trips and it worked really well. On the third trip, it stopped working. Lights still on, but not working. Reset didn't help. Doesn't respond. Read morePublished on February 27, 2013 by KevinO
I have several travel routers and this one is my favorite. The reason? It is multifunctional and small! Read morePublished on February 18, 2013 by iPadFanatic
I bought this router for my business trips and when I stay at hotels that do not provide free wifi. You can setup the router in advance and just hook it up to the internet at... Read morePublished on February 11, 2013 by MRI
this products is very good, strong signal. The only shortcoming is that it cannot set password. Without the passcode, everyone in the area can have access to the internet.Published on January 6, 2013 by Charles
Great product. Followed the simple instructions to set up as a router and used it for the first time in a German hotel. Extremely easy to use. Read morePublished on December 30, 2012 by Charlotte Vieth
Bought this because I was going to visit my mom who does not have WiFi at her house. The setup was easy and once I hooked it up, I was online in about 30 seconds. Read morePublished on December 27, 2012 by The Grizz
See the Top Rated Wireless Routers in our Wireless Router Reviews.