Customer Discussions > Zombieland [Blu-ray] forum

Digital Copy

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 13, 2010 2:52:18 PM PST
MOOSEstachio says:
Does this Blue Ray include a digital copy out of the box?

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 15, 2011 2:19:14 PM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Dec 9, 2011 2:35:29 PM PST]

Posted on Apr 10, 2011 1:23:28 AM PDT
Larry says:
Yep, I just discovered this too. Not very happy about this for the price I paid. Amazon needs to notify purchasers on the multi-disk titles descriptions what the expiration dates are on the digital copies they sell. Then we will at least know before hand, and can make an informed decision to buy or not.

Posted on Apr 20, 2011 7:10:31 AM PDT
Keppy73 says:
Great movie, but Sony SUCKS!! Sony digital copies are only good for 1 year from their release date. No, Sony does not care that you just bought the movie because there is an expiration date on the back of the package. I have had Digital copies from Paramount and Warner Brothers that were expired and they still let me download the digital copy. Sony just does not care about their customers.

Posted on May 25, 2011 2:26:49 PM PDT
Rickey C says:
My digital copy of Zombieland had expired before I got the shipment. I am angry because Amazon sells a product that they know doesn't work. FRAUD!!! Back to shopping at Best Buy for me.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 12, 2011 7:29:53 PM PDT
D. Jameson says:
Best Buy is still selling them without notifying customers that the digital copy is expired.

Posted on Nov 6, 2011 3:35:43 PM PST
Gary says:
I bought a copy from Target today and the copy is expired. I agree it's misleading advertising to sell new product with expired copy rights.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Dec 13, 2010
Latest post:  Nov 6, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions